Current time: 04-20-2024, 10:00 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Today is a .... day
raphael Offline

Big Grin Today is a .... day
If you are courious enough to read this thread you will be one of the first ones to know that today is a features day Big Grin

I'll try to add mod_cband support and possibly add some other features from the wishlist.

So why don't you post two or three features you would like to see ASAP in ispCP?? (but be real please, I'm not a magician :rolleyesSmile

Wink
08-16-2007 04:25 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
soringo Offline

RE: Today is a .... day
cband is good....glad to here that....another wish is automatic blocking of a user if reach his traffic limit.
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2007 04:42 AM by soringo.)
08-16-2007 04:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
raphael Offline

mod_cband support is done Smile (will be available in next commit).
I tweaked it so it will split the traffic limit into four weeks. So if a customer has 100MB of bw limit the first week it may use up to 25MB, and so on.
08-16-2007 06:23 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BeNe Offline
Moderators

raphael rockz!!! [Image: Banane0.gif]

Thanks alot for your perfect work here!

Greez BeNe
08-16-2007 03:54 PM
mata Offline
French Corner Moderator
Moderators

awstats Smile ?

edit: or maybe a nagios/oreon implementation (some high grade monitoring)
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2007 04:25 PM by mata.)
08-16-2007 04:20 PM
BeNe Offline
Moderators

AWStats is RatS his part as i see.
And nagios - mhhh, i also use Nagios 2.9 to check over 15 Server and 600+ Services. So the install and config is not the Problem. But what do you want to implement in ispCP ? Only the GUI ?

Greez BeNe
08-16-2007 04:31 PM
mata Offline
French Corner Moderator
Moderators

BeNe Wrote:AWStats is RatS his part as i see.
And nagios - mhhh, i also use Nagios 2.9 to check over 15 Server and 600+ Services. So the install and config is not the Problem. But what do you want to implement in ispCP ? Only the GUI ?

Greez BeNe

lol i dunno, i tought mentioning it Smile .. nvm, like u say there is no much use for it in ispcp, it needs to be on a remote server anyway ..
i was hoping on the awstats Smile

@ raph ( whats your speciality exactly?)

edit : easyapps sdk? fantastico? (something to ease the install of php/mysql apps
edit2 : support for pgsql Smile ?
edit3 : a external backup solution?
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2007 05:07 PM by mata.)
08-16-2007 04:39 PM
platzwart Offline

an external backup solution would be great!

but it might usefull to have a second kind of backup - i call it a "full user account backup (fuab)" -> a reseller can backup his customers' whole account by clicking on a button, so all his ftp-datas, databases AND email-accounts, ftp-accounts and so on are backuped - a snapshot of all customes' accounts!

would make sense if you update your ispcp to current trunk and you're customers don't have to reconfigure their accounts... just click on "restore customers account" and the customers' accounts are restored...
08-16-2007 07:05 PM
Eminos Offline

platzwart, awsome idea!

/E
08-17-2007 01:33 AM
raphael Offline

First of all... the special day was yesterday Tongue

Quote:@ raph ( whats your speciality exactly?)
I do all kind of stuff Wink

Quote:edit : easyapps sdk? fantastico? (something to ease the install of php/mysql apps
I once tried to take a look at zantastico or phantastico or whatever it is called that thing but never got to download it. I'll take a look at easyapps (but doesn't mean I will add it, I'll see)
Quote:edit2 : support for pgsql ?
Some queries have to be rewritten and some parts of the engine like the backup script have to be tweaked...
I'll try to make it as simple as possible for hackers to try to switch to pgsql but there won't be official support.
Quote:edit3 : a external backup solution?
any existing implementation? links? etc...?
08-17-2007 01:40 AM