Current time: 05-02-2024, 07:02 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Attention / Achtung - Update to 1.0.7
Hirbod Offline

Attention / Achtung - Update to 1.0.7
Hello everybody,

it seems like the developement team have forgotten to tell something important about upgrading to 1.0.7

short_open_tags are disabled from now on. All PHP Scripts with starting <? will not work anymore and show plain text. If you need backwards compatibility you need to change short_open_tags to ON in your php.ini

Maybe its time to change all scripts for the future Smile

---

Hallo an alle,

es scheint, als hätte das Entwicklerteam versäumt mitzuteilen, dass ab sofort in der Version 1.0.7 short_open_tags standardmäßig in der php.ini deaktiviert ist. Alle Scripte, die mit <? beginnen, werden nicht ausgeführt und plain direkt ausgegeben. Um dieses Problem zu beheben und Abwärtskompatibilät zu alten Scripten zu gewährleisten, muss in der php.ini der Wert für short_open_tags auf On gestellt werden.

In Zukunft wäre es ratsam, alle Scripte soweit umzuschreiben, das diese mit <?php beginnen.

Ich hatte heute das Chaos, als ich blind geupdated habe.

Ich hielt diese Information für wichtig, hoffe das sehen andere auch so.

Thanks!
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2010 10:33 AM by Hirbod.)
10-29-2010 10:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RatS Offline
Project Leader

RE: Attention / Achtung - Update to 1.0.7
The change of "short_open_tags" to "off" was something that accidentally happened on release of ispCP Omega 1.0.7 RC2 and I apologize for this. I'm not sure why this modification was in my working copy (I think it is related with the update to the latest php.ini file from the php sources). I'd like to tank nuxwin to change the "short_open_tags" back to "on". The next release (ispCP Omega 1.0.7 RC3) will work with "short_open_tags" again.
10-31-2010 08:22 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply