Current time: 04-25-2024, 10:58 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

a new control panel - better or worse?
pstanbra Offline

a new control panel - better or worse?
Hi guys,
I'd like to hear your views if any on a different open source web panel.
I have never heard of it before and it looks extremely good.
**looks** but have not tested.

There are a lot of panels available and my personal view is that there are too many open source panels, some good, some bad, but there's obviously a lot of expertise between all these projects. Maybe sometime in the future, there may be a collaboration of all projects into one project to finally have a viable solution to not having to pay stupid amounts of money to the likes of cpanel and plesk - which are obviously the best choices as "they work" - but you pay such a high cost. New startups and entrepreneurs simply cannot take this route....

but anyway - the project ive stumbled across is called easycp.

http://ehcp.net/
10-15-2010 12:09 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HoneyRamosNY Offline
Banned

RE: a new control panel - better or worse?
(10-15-2010 12:09 AM)pstanbra Wrote:  Hi guys,
I'd like to hear your views if any on a different open source web panel.
I have never heard of it before and it looks extremely good.
**looks** but have not tested.

There are a lot of panels available and my personal view is that there are too many open source panels, some good, some bad, but there's obviously a lot of expertise between all these projects. Maybe sometime in the future, there may be a collaboration of all projects into one project to finally have a viable solution to not having to pay stupid amounts of money to the likes of cpanel and plesk - which are obviously the best choices as "they work" - but you pay such a high cost. New startups and entrepreneurs simply cannot take this route....

but anyway - the project ive stumbled across is called easycp.

http://ehcp.net/
it might be expensive but its user friendly for the average user i used virtuozzo before which gave me bad headaches sometimes specially during installing new softwares on my server.
10-17-2010 02:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply