Current time: 04-21-2024, 01:59 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

centos
Seth Offline

RE: centos
ProServ-UK Wrote:what are the errors you get ?

well...first some perl modules were missing..ok..that's not a big error..i installed the perl modules, than it freezed @ some point in make -f Makefile.fedora install, i don't know what i did but i think i fixed that one too, than it says it can't find named configuration file (it looks for it in /etc/bind, but it is in /var/named/chroot/etc/named.conf) and than i just powered off the virtual machine Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2007 12:12 AM by Seth.)
08-20-2007 12:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ProServ-UK Offline

hmmmm, give me a few minutes ill see what i can find for you
08-20-2007 12:11 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ProServ-UK Offline

cant you just duplicate the file and put a copy into /etc/bind as a temporary fix ? easy enough solution for now
08-20-2007 12:13 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Seth Offline

ProServ-UK Wrote:cant you just duplicate the file and put a copy into /etc/bind as a temporary fix ? easy enough solution for now

that would work..but i bet more errors will show up after....anyway, i'm installing debian etch now on vmware to see how it works on it
08-20-2007 12:18 AM
Seth Offline

latest build got stuck here

cd ./keys && make install
make[1]: Entering directory `/root/web/svn/nightly/keys'
perl rpl.pl /tmp/ispcp-1.0.0/var/www/ispcp/gui/include/ispcp-db-keys.php /tmp/ispcp-1.0.0/var/www/ispcp/engine/ispcp-db-keys.pl /tmp/ispcp-1.0.0/var/www/ispcp/engine/messager/ispcp-db-keys.pl

nevermind, seems like it worked..it took so long that i though it freezed Smile
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2007 12:31 AM by Seth.)
08-20-2007 12:27 AM
ProServ-UK Offline

debian etch good way to go, sorry for the late reply im designing a new main page so that i dont have to go through tons of menus to get to the different log in screens Tongue
08-20-2007 12:31 AM
Seth Offline

new error Sad

Activate AWStats [no]:
ERROR: External command '/usr/bin/mysql --host=localhost --user=root --pass=password ispcp < /etc/ispcp/database/languages.sql 1>/tmp/db.sql.stdout 2>/tmp/db.sql.stderr' returned '1' status !
08-20-2007 12:34 AM
ProServ-UK Offline

if you need any help with the etch install let me know ive done it a few times lol
08-20-2007 12:36 AM
raphael Offline

Seth Wrote:latest build got stuck here

cd ./keys && make install
make[1]: Entering directory `/root/web/svn/nightly/keys'
perl rpl.pl /tmp/ispcp-1.0.0/var/www/ispcp/gui/include/ispcp-db-keys.php /tmp/ispcp-1.0.0/var/www/ispcp/engine/ispcp-db-keys.pl /tmp/ispcp-1.0.0/var/www/ispcp/engine/messager/ispcp-db-keys.pl

nevermind, seems like it worked..it took so long that i though it freezed Smile
It may take some time if the kernel's pseudo random number generator doesn't have enough data. At some point of the RC3 milestone the internal pseudo random numbers generator was dropped.

In those cases all you need to do is either feed it, or make use of devices (network, whatever).
To feed it, do something like echo '#%&RFDCTFG&FCGD$U&/%HT&EBG%G$WEV%$g54egw54W$%W%$54' > /dev/random

and so on...
08-20-2007 09:23 AM