Current time: 05-02-2024, 01:13 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ispcp on vpsspeed.com
dpawson905 Offline

ispcp on vpsspeed.com
I have installed ispcp on numerous servers (debian and ubuntu) and I have never had any problems. The other day I went to vpsspeed.com and purchased a vps through them. I have tried installing ispcp and the install goes through fine ... but it blocks all the ports. I dont know if this is a virtual issue seeings how its a virtual server ... or if its something else. Long story short I got my server up and running but I had to use centOS with their CP called kloxo and I hate it ... Please help me with this issue because I would really love to be able to use ispcp again..

Thanks
Darrell
11-26-2010 03:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
motokochan Offline

RE: ispcp on vpsspeed.com
What OS was installed initially? Did you check to make sure that iptables wasn't set to reject connections?
12-02-2010 02:49 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dpawson905 Offline

RE: ispcp on vpsspeed.com
(12-02-2010 02:49 AM)motokochan Wrote:  What OS was installed initially? Did you check to make sure that iptables wasn't set to reject connections?

I have tried it on Debian 5 Ubuntu 9.10, 10.04 and 10.10 with either version 1.0.6 or 1.0.7-RC2 and have the same problem with every distro ... I looked under iptables and it was not ... I am using DirectAdmin now which I am paying monthly ... I do miss ispcp ...
12-03-2010 08:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply