Current time: 04-25-2024, 06:25 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ispCP 1.0.7 new installation problem, FreeBSD 8
BeNe Offline
Moderators

RE: ispCP 1.0.7 new installation problem, FreeBSD 8
I changed the FreeBSD Maintainer files for ***** yesterday.
--> https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/*****/changeset/4008
RatS copied it this night (without a thanks or the source)
hower, it should work now also for ispCP.

Greez BeNe
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2010 08:06 PM by BeNe.)
12-07-2010 08:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RatS Offline
Project Leader

(12-07-2010 08:05 PM)BeNe Wrote:  RatS copied it this night (without a thanks or the source)
hower, it should work now also for ispCP.
So picky?

Your are named as official Maintainer in the ispCP FreeBSD INSTALL file.
The important thing is, that users are able to install the version without problems and this is what we all should work for.
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2010 12:43 AM by RatS.)
12-08-2010 12:42 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BeNe Offline
Moderators

Nothing against it, RatS!
Quote:Your are named as official Maintainer in the ispCP FreeBSD INSTALL file.
And that´s the reason why you copy my work from an other project ?

Do not misunderstand me, i will also provide a patch for ispCP under FreeBSD.
Quote:The important thing is, that users are able to install the version without problems and this is what we all should work for.
I´m with you! But maybe the next time you talk to the Maintainer(s).

Many things changed the last time as everyone knows.
And there are things that i dont like. For example:
Every time in the past when i added a patch to a ticket i recieved a thanks.
Now you only copy without a thanks to the author or a named source (*****). Why ?

Next is, does this change make sense you did here http://isp-control.net/ispcp/browser/tru...v=3701#L69 ?
Because sed != gsed. I recieved many syntax errors during the install with sed and some script won´t run with sed. So we *must* use gsed. Does not make sense in my eyes to check if sed is available if we can´t use it.

You have to know that i will no fight or make any kind of problems!
I was only wondering...

Greez BeNe
12-08-2010 01:50 AM
outbackdingo Offline

Honestly BeNe we know that there is work to be done, but when we are talking about supporting FreeBSD its been rough at best, even Ive just tried to upgrade to 1.0.7 and now... EVERY ONE of my domains in IspCP
has a debugger error, and they wount go away, I an even manage domains now, because i cant switch users, and I would have to agree on FreeBSD sed is the default, dont make us install crap we dont need

Set status to 'change'
sys_command() | [ERROR] External command '/bin/echo n | /bin/cp -ip /usr/local/www/ispcp/gui/errordocs/401.html /usr/local/www/data/virtual/optimlabs.com/errors/ 2>/dev/null' exited with value 1 !
Set status to 'change'
sys_command() | [ERROR] External command '/bin/echo n | /bin/cp -ip /usr/local/www/ispcp/gui/errordocs/401.html /usr/local/www/data/virtual/optimcloud.com/errors/ 2>/dev/null' exited with value 1 !
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2011 04:57 PM by outbackdingo.)
01-06-2011 04:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NotMyDay Offline

Hi EverybodySmile

I have one trouble the Ispcp-Omega-1.0.7Rc1 version install. My server Os Linux debian, and i can isntall the: Apache2, MySql, phpMyAdmin, PHP5 and Proftpd to. But my terminal obstruction at this point: CRITICAL ERROR: Module [HTML::Entities] WAS NOT FOUND !
Please help me, and please tell me that what the line of least resistance.

Thanks
NotMyDay
01-07-2011 01:41 AM
outbackdingo Offline

bump...
(01-06-2011 04:56 PM)outbackdingo Wrote:  Honestly BeNe we know that there is work to be done, but when we are talking about supporting FreeBSD its been rough at best, even Ive just tried to upgrade to 1.0.7 and now... EVERY ONE of my domains in IspCP
has a debugger error, and they wount go away, I an even manage domains now, because i cant switch users, and I would have to agree on FreeBSD sed is the default, dont make us install crap we dont need

Set status to 'change'
sys_command() | [ERROR] External command '/bin/echo n | /bin/cp -ip /usr/local/www/ispcp/gui/errordocs/401.html /usr/local/www/data/virtual/optimlabs.com/errors/ 2>/dev/null' exited with value 1 !
Set status to 'change'
sys_command() | [ERROR] External command '/bin/echo n | /bin/cp -ip /usr/local/www/ispcp/gui/errordocs/401.html /usr/local/www/data/virtual/optimcloud.com/errors/ 2>/dev/null' exited with value 1 !

(01-07-2011 01:41 AM)NotMyDay Wrote:  Hi EverybodySmile

I have one trouble the Ispcp-Omega-1.0.7Rc1 version install. My server Os Linux debian, and i can isntall the: Apache2, MySql, phpMyAdmin, PHP5 and Proftpd to. But my terminal obstruction at this point: CRITICAL ERROR: Module [HTML::Entities] WAS NOT FOUND !
Please help me, and please tell me that what the line of least resistance.

Thanks
NotMyDay

Dude, this belongs in a new linux debian thread, not a FreeBSD issues thread
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2011 02:29 AM by outbackdingo.)
01-09-2011 02:28 AM