Current time: 05-05-2024, 03:59 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Flawless intallation, well almost.
=David= Offline

Rolleyes Flawless intallation, well almost.
everything is great and wonderful until my client tells me that when he clicks the link on the generated index that takes him to admin he's told that paged doesn't exist. The fact is it doesn't and that is because somewhere in the installation I made a typo. probably in the setup script when I was asked for the admin.fqdn address. what file does that get stored in, i would like to correct it so that in the future the index page doesn't get create with my mistyped address? Big Grin
01-30-2011 04:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
=David= Offline

RE: Flawless intallation, well almost.
Aside from having to manually correct my typo every time I create a new virtual account this is great. fyi running server on Ubuntu 10.04.1 LTS AMD 64 on a supermicro 5015MT

for some reason proftpd wasn't working until I force a restart of it.

it would appear that when the status page is showing something as "DOWN" the first thing to check for is to make sure whatever package is suppose to be handling that is actually running.

this is the line that is causing my problem
<p>If you are the Administrator of this domain, please login <a href="{BASE_SERVER_VHOST_PREFIX}{BASE_SERVER_VHOST}" class="link">here</a>.</p>

where ever {BASE_SERVER_VHOST} is getting it's assign value from is the file I am trying to find. If I can find and correct my typo there I can just be done with it.
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2011 07:31 AM by =David=.)
01-30-2011 07:22 AM
bluecafe Offline

(01-30-2011 07:22 AM)=David= Wrote:  where ever {BASE_SERVER_VHOST} is getting it's assign value from is the file I am trying to find. If I can find and correct my typo there I can just be done with it.

Have you looked at /etc/ispcp/ispcp.conf ?
01-30-2011 09:34 AM
=David= Offline

That was the one! Thank you very much Bluecafe!
01-31-2011 01:18 AM