Current time: 04-17-2024, 02:16 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

[SOLVED] Error creating domain alias Error: repl_var: {SECONDARY_DNS_IP}
ciclobot Offline

Exclamation [SOLVED] Error creating domain alias Error: repl_var: {SECONDARY_DNS_IP}
Hello to all, when i try to create a new domain alias, i have and error, the alias is not create, in the debug are of the admin i have this:

repl_tag() | [ERROR] Undefined template replacement data in repl_var: {SECONDARY_DNS_IP}!

I dont know where is the problem, i dont have a secondary dns, i dont know where to find the solution, if someone can help me.

Ubuntu Server: 10.0.4
ispCP 1.0.7 OMEGA
build: 20101124
Codename: Priamos
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2011 05:22 AM by ciclobot.)
02-02-2011 02:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ciclobot Offline

[SOLVED]RE: Error creating domain alias Error: repl_var: {SECONDARY_DNS_IP}
Recently i change the ip of the server, and the domain_ip_id in the mysql database have the old number, i modify manually the value and the creation of the alias works perfectly.

(02-02-2011 02:00 AM)ciclobot Wrote:  Hello to all, when i try to create a new domain alias, i have and error, the alias is not create, in the debug are of the admin i have this:

repl_tag() | [ERROR] Undefined template replacement data in repl_var: {SECONDARY_DNS_IP}!

I dont know where is the problem, i dont have a secondary dns, i dont know where to find the solution, if someone can help me.

Ubuntu Server: 10.0.4
ispCP 1.0.7 OMEGA
build: 20101124
Codename: Priamos
02-03-2011 05:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply