Current time: 05-07-2024, 05:11 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

can't log into the admin area
mkreder Offline

can't log into the admin area
My system is running Centos 5.5, Yesterday, I installed ispcp without any further issues, but when I try to log into the admin area (admin.xterm.com.ar) it doesn't work.
The issue is that if I log with the correct password, the login screen reappears, I get an email saying that I just logged in, but I'm not.
If I put a wrong password, it clarly say it's wrong.
I have taken a look into the database, and in the admin table, everything looks fine, I guess that the connection between ispcp is ok, because I get an email, but I don't know why it's redirecting me over and over again to the login screen.

I tried googling and googling and the only thing I found is this old bug, reporting something similar:

http://isp-control.net/ispcp/ticket/1978

But I don't recall to put in the very first time a wrong password, so it's not the same problem.

Checked all the logs under /var/log/ispcp/* and got nothing special. Tried to enable debug, with DEBUG = 1 in the ispcp configuration, but then the pages were not leagible for the browsers I'm using (chrome, firefox with cookies, javascript and everything enabled)

I don't know what do know, any help will be appreciated
02-03-2011 12:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bodri Offline

RE: can't log into the admin area
Exactly same behavior here after running ispcp-update, but have not solution yet. Sad

http://isp-control.net/forum/thread-12809.html
02-03-2011 04:08 AM
n3tl04d Offline

try it.
chmod 777 /var/www/ispcp/gui/phptmp/
02-18-2011 03:18 AM
mkreder Offline

that did the trick! thank you!
It's the second permissions problem that I know in this release, it was quiet frustrating to not been able to use it for so long.
02-18-2011 03:32 AM
vark Offline

Same problem that mkreder issued.
In addition I performed the 'lostpassword' procedure, but no luck with a new password too.

Looking at 'login' table (see http://isp-control.net/documentation/res...30_minutes ), I saw a very strange thing:

Code:
mysql> select * from login;
+----------------------------+---------------+------------+-------------+---------------+-----------+
| session_id                 | ipaddr        | lastaccess | login_count | captcha_count | user_name |
+----------------------------+---------------+------------+-------------+---------------+-----------+
| 9v1h0h0flcas5me10e5g4hvb36 | 210.40.40.165 | 1306483143 |          2  |             1 | NULL      |

NULL value in 'user_name' field?!!

This record won`t disappear even my "wait N minutes" has gone...

I found temporary solution:
Code:
mysql> DELETE from login where ipaddr = '210.40.40.165';

Now I can log in as admin, and see in 'login' table:
Code:
mysql> select * from login;
| session_id                 | ipaddr        | lastaccess | login_count | captcha_count | user_name |
| 4uv1toi7l5uvkrmi5hb8e44fm4 | 210.40.40.165 | 1306483895 |           2 |             0 | admin     |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

Where is the matter if this problem - I still don`t know Sad

==============
IspCP 1.0.7, no mods
Debian 6.0/i386
06-01-2011 12:19 AM