Current time: 04-25-2024, 12:59 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Hosting Plans and Order Panel
rsmithgs Offline

Hosting Plans and Order Panel
Hi ya everybody Smile

Just been setting up the Hosting Plans under a reseller account under Trunk 794. The plans create fine, then I went to the order panel to try and set up a domain through that, I received the Confirmation for domain order to the "customers" email box but the user did not set up (believe in VHCS the user account would be set up but in pause mode) and I received no notification of the order (don't know if I should have).

Anyone else had this issue?

Many Thanks Smile
09-04-2007 07:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hendry Offline

RE: Hosting Plans and Order Panel
rsmithgs Wrote:Hi ya everybody Smile

Just been setting up the Hosting Plans under a reseller account under Trunk 794. The plans create fine, then I went to the order panel to try and set up a domain through that, I received the Confirmation for domain order to the "customers" email box but the user did not set up (believe in VHCS the user account would be set up but in pause mode) and I received no notification of the order (don't know if I should have).

Many Thanks Smile

Is the domain created under the reseller panel and don't you have to activate the domain over there?
09-05-2007 06:33 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rsmithgs Offline

RE: Hosting Plans and Order Panel
hendry Wrote:
rsmithgs Wrote:Hi ya everybody Smile

Many Thanks Smile

Is the domain created under the reseller panel and don't you have to activate the domain over there?

Hi Hendry, I think my install was stuffed as quite a few issues came up that others didn't have.

Might get around to doing a reinstall later lol
09-05-2007 06:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply