Current time: 05-04-2024, 03:59 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Wordpress Media, mod_fcgid: process ..... exit(lifetime expired)
mindless74 Offline

Question Wordpress Media, mod_fcgid: process ..... exit(lifetime expired)
Hello Forum,

there is already a thread with a similar problem in Spanish, but i don't speak Spanish, so sorry for the new one. Wink

First some information about the System:

- Debian Lenny with all updates
- ISPCP Omega 1.0.7
- Wordpress 3.0.5 with the internal MultiSite Feature
- Dedicated server with 6GB Ram and a DualCore CPU, so this should not be a performance problem

The Problem:

I using WP Multisite (the internal Feature, not a Plugin) with 2 Blogs. The fist Blog on "www.<domain>.net" works great. The second Blog is handled as a subdomain (german.domain.net) and does not display any o his gallery content. The Problem occurs also with fresh uploaded media. By accessing the Mediacontent (no matter whether in the Admin-Interface or via the Blog-Page) , i will receive an Error 404.

The path and the permissions are ok, i just tried crazy and dangerous things like chmod 777 for probing / testing.

The Apache Errorlog shows:
Code:
[Sun Feb 13 16:00:21 2011] [notice] mod_fcgid: process /var/www/virtual/iphoneeu.net/htdocs/index.php(8165) exit(lifetime expired), terminated by calling exit(), return code: 0

or .....

[Sun Feb 13 16:04:22 2011] [notice] mod_fcgid: process /var/www/virtual/iphoneeu.net/htdocs/index.php(8473) exit(lifetime expired), terminated by calling exit(), return code: 0

There is no manual change in any ISPCP Config-File, just the follwing entry in the Apache-Conf foe the used Domain:

Code:
ServerAlias *.iphoneeu.net

I am thankful for any hints or tips.

Many Thanks
Patrick
02-14-2011 01:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mindless74 Offline

Exclamation RE: Wordpress Media, mod_fcgid: process ..... exit(lifetime expired)
Problem is solved!

There was one, old rewrite-rule in .htaccess *shame on me*

Thanks a lot
02-18-2011 07:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply