Current time: 04-16-2024, 05:03 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

i must install something before ispCP or ispCP make all?
pleter Offline

i must install something before ispCP or ispCP make all?
hello, i'm new in this and i never use debian, i use freebsd but i but a vps who don't support that OS and i'm a little lost for install ispCP..

i will follow this guide:
http://isp-control.net/documentation/sta...bian_lenny

i have a VPS new, with out any configuration, it's clean now only have apache2 because came with the OS (debian 5) but don't come email, db, ftp, and other... oooh! and have 2 ip that vps. and i want to know:

A) i need install email, webmail, db, ftp before try to install ispCP? if don't do the ispCP: can you say me the basic command or a easy guide for install?

B) i can configure for have:
NS1. domain.com
NS2. domain.com
ispCP do that for me? or that i must do out of ispCP for have it? and.. if i must do out of ispCP.. what guide you recommend me for do that?

C) in the future i can buy other vps and administrate the 2 vps with one ispCP control panel? (optional question)

sorry for my question... i never user before (debian or ispCP). I try with the demo and look very very easy and stable (ispCP) and i like so much.

Thanks so much for your time for read this post. and thanks much more if you can help me.
best regards Smile
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2011 02:23 PM by pleter.)
02-16-2011 02:21 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pleter Offline

RE: i must install something before ispCP or ispCP make all?
i reply my self.

A) no, ispCP make all
B) yes, i can. ispCP make that
C) i don't know right now. but it's ok for the moment.

thanks for reading.
02-18-2011 01:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply