Current time: 04-26-2024, 08:23 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Some Tickets
gOOvER Offline
Banned

RE: Some Tickets
So, the next programmer, where have no time.

@Malte you have to do something and that quick. You have 9 Programmers in your list. Where are they all? I see only Rafael and rats doing at the code. Make Teams and don't do the work alone!!
09-19-2007 03:22 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BeNe Offline
Moderators

This is the Problem.
There are _NO_ Programmers !!!
Only these three Core Members and not more. The Project is too big and we have much of busy time.
This can´t work in eyes - never Sad

We have to wait and wait and wait - of course this is OpenSource but we are not able to fix Bugs and release a new Version.

Greez BeNe
09-19-2007 03:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

But we're wasting alot of time with helping others with old and not finished releases - this is stupid.
09-19-2007 05:16 PM
Breaki Offline

i would help them on programming but the only answer i got was that they are changing the code of the gui, and i should wait till its finished or i have to rewrite my new code (the alias-registration-activation is allready completed).

so let me help! Wink

greetz
09-19-2007 08:41 PM
gOOvER Offline
Banned

I don't understand this. why they change the code of the GUI. I think this can wait until they released an new RC.
09-19-2007 09:04 PM
RatS Offline
Project Leader

Breaki Wrote:i would help them on programming but the only answer i got was that they are changing the code of the gui, and i should wait till its finished or i have to rewrite my new code (the alias-registration-activation is allready completed).

Who's changing the GUI? Who said this? Can't see any advantage of this. Main problem is not that we won't have new coders, main problem is there are some people telling they want to help but never do or vanish after a couple of fixes (and creating bugs with them, we have to fix afterwards). Anyone who is interested can help us. First of all post solutions in bugtracker. if they are useful, you're welcome to ask for SVN writing access. That's all about politics; and now I've to go back, learning for exam.
09-19-2007 09:32 PM
Breaki Offline

here is the link to what ephigenie wrote http://www.isp-control.net/forum/possibl...l#pid10726 and the most of my changes where on the gui, so i thought that he would change things on the gui too. i will post my solution for the mail-problem in the bugtracker, and if needed i will change it after epigenie comitted his update. and now let's bring isp-cp to a new rc that we can have a stable release soon Wink

greetings
09-20-2007 01:21 AM
BeNe Offline
Moderators

Breaki - you are our man if you do so!
Thanks for your helping hand here, really thanks!

Greez BeNe
09-20-2007 01:36 AM
gOOvER Offline
Banned

Ok, then we have to wait for the big Update. I hope it's doesn't take to much time Smile
09-20-2007 01:39 AM
BeNe Offline
Moderators

Is time now a reason ? Rolleyes
He will get the time it really takes....

What i see - "greg" is also a helping hand. Maybe we should talk with him if he could help active. Thanks @greg for your patches.

Greez BeNe
09-20-2007 01:53 AM