Current time: 05-07-2024, 04:54 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Selling Domains
rsmithgs Offline

Selling Domains
Hi Guys,

Bit of a brain storm as I'm sure there are many here that do this already. I would like to offer potential customers the ability to buy a domain name and maybe integrate this with a ispcp omega user account registration. Would any one be able to advise how I might go about this?

Many Thanks Smile
09-04-2007 08:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hendry Offline

RE: Selling Domains
I'm using a Joomla component where I have set the specifications of the hostingpackage and also if the package is including an domainname.

Greets,
Hendry
09-05-2007 06:31 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rsmithgs Offline

hendry Wrote:I'm using a Joomla component where I have set the specifications of the hostingpackage and also if the package is including an domainname.

Greets,
Hendry

Hi Hendry,

Thanks for the information, so can users automatically buy a domain name with there hosting package with this setup?
09-05-2007 07:10 AM
hendry Offline

rsmithgs Wrote:
hendry Wrote:I'm using a Joomla component where I have set the specifications of the hostingpackage and also if the package is including an domainname.

Greets,
Hendry

Hi Hendry,

Thanks for the information, so can users automatically buy a domain name with there hosting package with this setup?
It's not connected to some kind of an API, but it can do a whois lookup to see if the domainname is available for you. But after receiving the order of your customer you have to buy the domain for your customer with your register. Positive thing about this is that you can choose your own registerservice provider
09-07-2007 04:54 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rsmithgs Offline

hendry Wrote:
rsmithgs Wrote:

Greets,
Hendry

Hi Hendry,

It's not connected to some kind of an API, but it can do a whois lookup to see if the domainname is available for you. But after receiving the order of your customer you have to buy the domain for your customer with your register. Positive thing about this is that you can choose your own registerservice provider

True but the negative is the domain could have gone before its registered, oh well Smile cheers
09-07-2007 05:00 AM