Current time: 04-20-2024, 09:01 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ispCP review
JCircle Offline

ispCP review
I would like to take a few seconds here and thank the ispCP team for such a great, yet simple product. With all the hosting control panels out there this one has to be the BEST open source option around bar NONE.

I have just finished migrating 4 servers to ispCP on openSuSE from centOS / hsphere server cluster and 1 cpanel server. I can say that if you take both paid CP's and break them down to the core of what a host needs to do, ispCP blows them away on how simple it is to navigate and complete tasks.

From a admin stand point, I love that I do not have to wait on my control panel provider to update packages!! I love the extra security that ispCP
has over the other control panels out there. I also like that I do not have a extra tomcat or apache servers running just for the CP. This means less to keep up with and more power to the users.

User feed back has been good. They like the "uncluttered look of the interface", and "clean of useless tools". And my personal favorite "When I stopped thinking about what I'm looking for, and just clicked whats needed it works flawless"

If you have not tried it you should!

If you need help with migration planing or have questions about the change from your current CP to ispCP feel free to drop me a line.
06-18-2011 05:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RatS Offline
Project Leader

RE: ispCP review
JCircle, thank you for your motivating words. They make us believe we are on the right track. Even if there are some core-features still missing (SSL, IPv6, App-Installer), we try to deliver a user-friendly, easy to use and small panel that fulfil providers' and users' needs.

Please be so kind and publish your Review on our Sourceforge page, freshmeat and ohloh

Thank you for supporting us!
06-18-2011 08:21 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JCircle Offline

RE: ispCP review
already done Tongue
09-23-2011 01:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply