Current time: 04-19-2024, 04:37 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Confixx 3.3.1 > ispcp
Obi_Wan Offline
Dev Team

Confixx 3.3.1 > ispcp
Hi,

I can imagine that this has been asked many times before but I couldn't find anything useful to this.
I'm running Confixx 3.3.1 at the moment and I'm getting tired and sick of it. Therefore I thought of migrating to ispcp because I've been setting it up on another box and it has everything what I need and is much simpler to setup.

Therefore I wanted to ask if anyone has been working already on a confixx > ispcp migration script or if not if anyone would like to create one, maybe with my help because I've got a working confixx database.

My other question is if it is possible like in confixx to integrate these "http special" features. Like enabling mod rewrite for a user and stuff like that.

Thanks
09-17-2007 07:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zothos Offline
Release Manager
Dev Team

RE: Confixx 3.3.1 > ispcp
if its possible, can you post here the database structure and minimum 1 entry in it for every column?

I don´t think that a migration script is ready atm. But they will be sure once ispCP is stable. And such a db structure would be helpful if someone will start to work on it.

In the meantime, you can try migrate your root by your own. You have to compare the db´s and fill in the informations which are needed. But don´t try it on your live server. XD
09-17-2007 08:41 PM
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

First ispCP shoul become somewhat stable... and released.
Then I think there will be some people to create (adapt) migration scripts from Plesk and Confixx and others...

/Joximu
09-17-2007 08:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Obi_Wan Offline
Dev Team

I will post a database dump later in the day Smile.

My first plan was to migrate to syscp but they told me somehow its not possible to move from confixx to syscp... So I came to ispcp. Well and it is easier to understand and to setup Wink
09-17-2007 09:07 PM