Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:59 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

domain stats
Arcam Offline

RE: domain stats
(06-06-2011 11:08 PM)aseques Wrote:  
(06-06-2011 11:04 PM)Arcam Wrote:  For the final user, I agree. But I need to give access to the resseller and the ispcp admin to the domain stats, and if those to appear on the list the user (client) could, on purpose or by accident, remove the access.
Maybe you could have a look and what is already in place for the dns. There's a field in the database called protected. If protected is 'yes' then the domain owner cannot delete the record, I don't know if it's already working or just an internal thing to be developed further.

Oh, I haven't seen that. Thanks a lot, I'll check it out Smile

(06-06-2011 11:12 PM)Arcam Wrote:  
(06-06-2011 11:04 PM)Arcam Wrote:  For the final user, I agree. But I need to give access to the resseller and the ispcp admin to the domain stats, and if those to appear on the list the user (client) could, on purpose or by accident, remove the access.
Maybe you could have a look and what is already in place for the dns. There's a field in the database called protected. If protected is 'yes' then the domain owner cannot delete the record, I don't know if it's already working or just an internal thing to be developed further.

No protected field for the htpasswd in the database, yet. But it works for the dns, so the mechanism should be in place.
I'll check later if something like that has been added in 1.1.0 for the protected areas, or add it myself if needed.
Thanks for the pointer Smile

The one problem with this I can see, though, is that it will generate a huge amount of duplicated entries in the DB, if I'm to add for each domain the same resseller and the ispcp admin in the DB :/
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2011 11:21 PM by Arcam.)
06-06-2011 11:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aseques Offline
Dev Team

No protected field for the htpasswd in the database, yet. But it works for the dns, so the mechanism should be in place.
I'll check later if something like that has been added in 1.1.0 for the protected areas, or add it myself if needed.

The one problem with this I can see, though, is that it will generate a huge amount of duplicated entries in the DB, if I'm to add for each domain the same resseller and the ispcp admin in the DB :/
Yes, the ideal would be something that could use the user credentials to verify the access to the statistics. So the resseller could see the stats for all his customers. But since the awstats is using htacces and basic auth that cannot be done currently.
06-06-2011 11:31 PM
Arcam Offline

(06-06-2011 11:31 PM)aseques Wrote:  
(06-06-2011 11:12 PM)Arcam Wrote:  No protected field for the htpasswd in the database, yet. But it works for the dns, so the mechanism should be in place.

Yes, the ideal would be something that could use the user credentials to verify the access to the statistics. So the resseller could see the stats for all his customers. But since the awstats is using htacces and basic auth that cannot be done currently.

Yup, that figures Smile
Anyways, thanks for the help Smile I'll do with what is possible at the moment, and see if I can come out with something satisfactory.
06-06-2011 11:36 PM
RatS Offline
Project Leader

When you got a working solution, please send us the patch. We are happy about every suggestion and help from the community.
06-11-2011 05:54 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sarah Offline

(05-27-2011 06:46 PM)aseques Wrote:  You should go to webtools -> Protected user manage.
There you can create users and assign them to the group stats. Those users will be able to view the statistics.

I had already my user domain.com linked to statistcs gruop.

I've assigned a new password

but when I execute http://www.domain.com/stats

I show browser login/password

and inserting domain.com and my_password

I can't show nothing

Why this?

Thanks
07-10-2011 07:33 AM
sarah Offline

Please help me!!! I can't resolve this problem Sad((
07-14-2011 12:49 AM
aseques Offline
Dev Team

(07-14-2011 12:49 AM)sarah Wrote:  Please help me!!! I can't resolve this problem Sad((
What do you mean by "can't show nothing?" Do you see a blank page, or there's an error (semothing like Forbiden,,)
You should have a look also to the apache logs (/var/log/apache2/users/your_server_name-error.log)
07-14-2011 07:01 PM
sarah Offline

When I show login/password windows Do I've to insert user (domain) password?? If yes ... I still show login window!

Thanks
07-14-2011 08:05 PM
aseques Offline
Dev Team

(07-14-2011 08:05 PM)sarah Wrote:  When I show login/password windows Do I've to insert user (domain) password?? If yes ... I still show login window!
You mean that you can press the login button? Could you post a screenshot of what's happening?
Either I don't understand what're you saying or it seems a browser issue.
07-14-2011 09:17 PM
sarah Offline

Thanks dear!!

When I do: http://www.domain.com/stats

I show this

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

07-15-2011 06:19 AM