Current time: 04-17-2024, 05:48 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ispCP 1.1.0
JCircle Offline

ispCP 1.1.0
I see a strange messsage at the top when adding custom dns in the beta

this is at the top
Strict Standards: Declaration of Net_DNS_RR_A::rr_rdata() should be compatible with that of Net_DNS_RR::rr_rdata() in /srv/www/ispcp/gui/include/Net_DNS/DNS/RR/A.php on line 95 Strict Standards: Declaration of Net_DNS_RR_AAAA::rr_rdata() should be compatible with that of Net_DNS_RR::rr_rdata() in /srv/www/ispcp/gui/include/Net_DNS/DNS/RR/AAAA.php on line 132 Strict Standards: Declaration of Net_DNS_RR_NS::rr_rdata() should be compatible with that of Net_DNS_RR::rr_rdata() in /srv/www/ispcp/gui/include/Net_DNS/DNS/RR/NS.php on line 83 Strict Standards: Declaration of Net_DNS_RR_CNAME::rr_rdata() should be compatible with that of Net_DNS_RR::rr_rdata() in /srv/www/ispcp/gui/include/Net_DNS/DNS/RR/CNAME.php on line 82 Strict Standards: Declaration of Net_DNS_RR_PTR::rr_rdata() should be compatible with that of Net_DNS_RR::rr_rdata() in /srv/www/ispcp/gui/include/Net_DNS/DNS/RR/PTR.php on line 84 Strict Standards: Declaration of Net_DNS_RR_SOA::rr_rdata() should be compatible with that of Net_DNS_RR::rr_rdata() in /srv/www/ispcp/gui/include/Net_DNS/DNS/RR/SOA.php on line 132 Strict Standards: Declaration of Net_DNS_RR_MX::rr_rdata() should be compatible with that of Net_DNS_RR::rr_rdata() in /srv/www/ispcp/gui/include/Net_DNS/DNS/RR/MX.php on line 91 Strict Standards: Declaration of Net_DNS_RR_TSIG::rr_rdata() should be compatible with that of Net_DNS_RR::rr_rdata() in /srv/www/ispcp/gui/include/Net_DNS/DNS/RR/TSIG.php on line 262 Strict Standards: Declaration of Net_DNS_RR_TXT::rr_rdata() should be compatible with that of Net_DNS_RR::rr_rdata() in /srv/www/ispcp/gui/include/Net_DNS/DNS/RR/TXT.php on line 100 Strict Standards: Declaration of Net_DNS_RR_HINFO::rr_rdata() should be compatible with that of Net_DNS_RR::rr_rdata() in /srv/www/ispcp/gui/include/Net_DNS/DNS/RR/HINFO.php on line 98 Strict Standards: Declaration of Net_DNS_RR_SRV::rr_rdata() should be compatible with that of Net_DNS_RR::rr_rdata() in /srv/www/ispcp/gui/include/Net_DNS/DNS/RR/SRV.php on line 100 Strict Standards: Declaration of Net_DNS_RR_NAPTR::rr_rdata() should be compatible with that of Net_DNS_RR::rr_rdata() in /srv/www/ispcp/gui/include/Net_DNS/DNS/RR/NAPTR.php on line 122 Strict Standards: Declaration of Net_DNS_RR_RP::rr_rdata() should be compatible with that of Net_DNS_RR::rr_rdata() in /srv/www/ispcp/gui/include/Net_DNS/DNS/RR/RP.php on line 95

Add DNS zone's record. any ideas on what that's about?
06-22-2011 09:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RatS Offline
Project Leader

RE: ispCP 1.1.0
This is related to an old Version of Net_DNS.
Could you please try the Net_DNS-Package from trunk?

Thanks
06-22-2011 03:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JCircle Offline

updating the RR.php did fix this issue. thank you for your help.
06-23-2011 07:49 AM
jmahto Offline

what is trunk and how to get Net_DNS-Package from trunk?
Kindly guide me step by step.

Thanks

Jugeshwar.
Dear ,

Kindly guide me how to add DNS zone,s record in ispcp omega 1.1.0. Because i am not able to add the zone record. When i clicking on "Add DNS zone's record" nothing happens.

Kindly suggest me.

Thanks.

Jugeshwar
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2011 09:34 PM by jmahto.)
11-12-2011 09:12 PM