Current time: 04-25-2024, 06:49 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

[SOLVED] Problems creating new domain.
scabpicker Offline

[SOLVED] Problems creating new domain.
I have a problem with adding a new domain. The status remains 'toadd'. I have verified that the daemon is running, and I have run the request manager manually after enabling debug mode in the config file. The portion of the debug output that shows a problem is:

Code:
[DEBUG] push_el() sub_name: getCmdExitValue(), msg: [DEBUG] External command exited with value 1
[DEBUG] push_el() sub_name: getCmdExitValue(), msg: Ending...
[DEBUG] push_el() sub_name: sys_command(), msg: [ERROR] External command '/var/www/ispcp/engine/ispcp-htgroups-mngr 63 1>/var/log/ispcp/ispcp-htgroups-mngr.stdout 2>/var/log/ispcp/ispcp-htgroups-mngr.stderr' exited with value 1 !
[DEBUG] pop_el() sub_name: sys_command(), msg: [ERROR] External command '/var/www/ispcp/engine/ispcp-htgroups-mngr 63 1>/var/log/ispcp/ispcp-htgroups-mngr.stdout 2>/var/log/ispcp/ispcp-htgroups-mngr.stderr' exited with value 1 !
[/code
]

The log entires in /var/log/ispcp/ispcp-dmn-mngr.stderr are:

Code:
Use of uninitialized value $dmn_status in string eq at /var/www/ispcp/engine/ispcp-dmn-mngr line 4100.

Line 4100 of the file is:

Code:
if ($dmn_status eq 'toadd') {

The $dmn_status variable appears to be populated a few lines up. The ispcp-dmn-mngr file appears to be unchanged, and identical to our other server's files.

It's 32 bit Debian 5.0, ispCP 1.0.7, actual server. Any help on figuring out the problem would be appreciated.
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2011 07:34 AM by scabpicker.)
07-07-2011 05:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
scabpicker Offline

RE: Problems creating new domain.
I've figured out the problem. It appears that the entry for the resller in reseller_props had gone missing ( I can't find anywhere in the history where it was removed, it may have been removed through phpMyAdmin). After re-adding the reseller entry, and setting the domain_ip_id for the domains in the domain database, the problem is resolved. Many thanks to anyone who looked at this and tried to figure it out, it looks like it was a stupid problem that should have never happened.
07-07-2011 07:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply