Current time: 04-18-2024, 04:06 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

multi ip and postfix
raczkowski1 Offline

Sad multi ip and postfix
Hi

I have two ip on one server (ip1, ip2) and I want do that mails from domain aaa.net.com go out with ip2 in headers and mails from other domains go out with ip1 in headers.
How do this if is it possible?

I tried this:
/etc/postfix/master.cf
Code:
localhost:smtp  inet n - n - - smtpd
ip1:smtp inet n - n - - smtpd
ip2:smtp inet n - n - - smtpd -o myhostname=aaa.net.com

But I get error login and in logs I have:
Code:
postfix/smtpd[30707]: warning: SASL authentication problem: unable to open Berkeley db /etc/sasldb2: Permission denied
postfix/smtpd[30707]: warning: SASL authentication problem: unable to open Berkeley db /etc/sasldb2: Permission denied

Thanks
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2011 01:08 AM by raczkowski1.)
07-15-2011 09:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kilburn Offline
Development Team
Dev Team

RE: multi ip and postfix
Whoaaa, this is so wrong I don't even know where to start Tongue

First of all, the errors don't have anything to do with the config you have changed in master.cf. Therefore, you have changed something else that totally broke sasl authentication. Try to correct that first.

Then, to choose the outgoing IP based on the sender domain, you will have to setup a "sender_dependent_default_transport_maps" mapping. Read this website carefully (as well as the related postfix parameters help) and try to understand what it does before copying anything.

If you are unable to get it working properly, please try to ask specific questions...
07-16-2011 01:44 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
raczkowski1 Offline

Thanks, I will check it tomorrow.

About this error... hmm... it strange but I get error only when I will do change config in master.cf, when I undo change then everything is ok.
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2011 06:42 AM by raczkowski1.)
07-16-2011 06:41 AM
raczkowski1 Offline

Unfortunately above issue not working, everything go out with IP1.
Sad

I have Debian Lenny, if I want use sender_dependent_default_transport_maps in postfix a need version 2.7 of postfix, so do I have upgrade Debian to Squeeze for postfix 2.7??
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2011 01:07 AM by raczkowski1.)
07-20-2011 01:05 AM
raczkowski1 Offline

(07-16-2011 01:44 AM)kilburn Wrote:  Whoaaa, this is so wrong I don't even know where to start Tongue

First of all, the errors don't have anything to do with the config you have changed in master.cf. Therefore, you have changed something else that totally broke sasl authentication. Try to correct that first.

Then, to choose the outgoing IP based on the sender domain, you will have to setup a "sender_dependent_default_transport_maps" mapping. Read this website carefully (as well as the related postfix parameters help) and try to understand what it does before copying anything.

If you are unable to get it working properly, please try to ask specific questions...

OK, after upgrade postfix to 2.7 from backports the "sender_dependent_default_transport_maps" is working,

Thanks kilburn
07-22-2011 06:37 PM