Current time: 04-19-2024, 04:08 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Poll: Do we need another forum thread?
This poll is closed.
Yeah, definately! 66.67% 6 66.67%
No, they're getting too much! 33.33% 3 33.33%
Total 9 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New (sub) forum for development and test?
Doumanix Offline

New (sub) forum for development and test?
Hi,

don't you think it would be great if we could discuss things like "what to do if an error occurs while installation of revision 307" and such things in an own forum?

With that we could seperate questions regarding development a bit more from that a end user (who doesn't interest for developing) will have. I think for a newbie who searches for support or who has general questions it will be quite difficult to find the right answers within all the development themes ...

Greetings
Doumanix
02-09-2007 06:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MicCo Offline
Moderators

RE: New (sub) forum for development and test?
At the moment I'm working to setup an support site for the future VHCS Omega, that will be multilingue, Nordic (Danish) and English, a bit simelar to the old VHCS.net, if any user want to join, and help, it can be ready sooner, but for now it's only me working on it, take a look at : http://www.vhcshost.info
02-09-2007 09:22 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doumanix Offline

RE: New (sub) forum for development and test?
MicCo Wrote:At the moment I'm working to setup an support site for the future VHCS Omega, that will be multilingue, Nordic (Danish) and English, a bit simelar to the old VHCS.net, if any user want to join, and help, it can be ready sooner, but for now it's only me working on it, take a look at : http://www.vhcshost.info

I'm will to help, of course! What may I do? Perhaps some translation things? My main focus is programming PHP but translating some things (into german) would be OK, too, if it helps.

If you need help with graphical design I'm not your man Sad but it looks great anway.

Doumanix
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2007 02:10 AM by Doumanix.)
02-10-2007 02:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply