Current time: 05-02-2024, 02:46 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Reset password email account
marky Offline

Reset password email account
Hi,
I am just new in ISPCP and already implement ISPCP to serve our customer email hosting.

One of our customer doesn't want to use redirect webmail like ispcp default configuration. They want webmail interface that modified like put their company name in the login page and so on.

I had made the webmail works like they want, but i got difficult to run plugin change password, if using default webmail from ispcp it works normally.

because of can not change password then i changed on php script by using function encrypt_db_password etc and all seems normal, the password can changed and checked the password at admin site the password of email has been changed as what i wrote, but i can't logged in using new password, but i can logged in using old password.

the question is, besides reading password email in table mysql mail_users is there any table/file that should be checked as well by ispcp? Why password email account at table mysql mail_users has changed but webmail still read old password?

please advise.
note :
these are parts that i use on php script to change password :

require 'calc-functions.php';
require 'ispcp-db-keys.php';
require 'ispcp-functions.php';
require 'admin-functions.php';

$conn = @mysql_connect ($server1, $username1, $password1) or die (mysql_error());
mysql_select_db($db_name) or DIE("Gagal Son");
// $sql_list = 'SELECT ' . $sql_search_id . ', ' . $sql_search_pass.' FROM '. $sql_table.' WHERE '. $sql_search_field .'= "' .$username.'"';
$sql_list ="select mail_id,mail_pass from mail_users where mail_addr='$username'";
$sql_result=@mysql_query($sql_list, $conn) or die ("Query Salah 1".mysql_error());
// store the result for later processing
$row=mysql_fetch_object($sql_result);
$user_db_id = $sql_result->fields['mail_id'];
$user_db_pass = $sql_result->fields['mail_pass'];
$new_db_pass = encrypt_db_password($newpass);
$conn=mysql_connect("xxxx","xxx","xxxx"); if($conn)
{
mysql_select_db("ispcp",$conn);
$sqlstr="update mail_users set mail_pass='$new_db_pass' where mail_addr='$username'";
$hasil=mysql_query($sqlstr,$conn) or die("querymu salah".mysql_error());
mysql_close($conn);
}

//
echo ('<p align="center" style="color:#F00">Password changed. ');
11-02-2011 09:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bloombox Offline

RE: Reset password email account
Hi,

did you manage to implement this function?
Would be nice if you could share your solution with the community ... ;-)

Best regards,
Jens
11-25-2011 12:35 AM
AdamB02 Offline

RE: Reset password email account
I would be very interested to know if you were able to implement this function or not! Seems like it could be very helpful if it has all of the kinks worked out of it! Smile
12-07-2011 11:24 PM