Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:34 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The Maia Installscript
tango Offline

RE: The Maia Installscript
So I really thought after more than a Install script bash

An example:

cat > /etc/apt/sources.list << "EOF"
deb http://ftp2.de.debian.org/debian etch main contrib non-free
deb-src http://ftp2.de.debian.org/debian etch main contrib non-free
deb http://ftp2.de.debian.org/debian-security etch/updates main contrib non-free
EOF

alias inst='aptitude install $@'
inst apache2 apache2-mpm-worker apache2.2-common apache2-utils bind9 bzip2 courier-authdaemon courier-base courier-imap courier-maildrop courier-pop diff dnsutils gcc postgrey gzip iptables libapache2-mod-fastcgi libberkeleydb-perl libc6-dev libcrypt-blowfish-perl libcrypt-cbc-perl libcrypt-passwdmd5-perl libdate-calc-perl libdate-manip-perl libdbd-mysql-perl libdbi-perl libio-stringy-perl libmail-sendmail-perl libmailtools-perl libmcrypt4 libmd5-perl libmime-perl libnet-dns-perl libnet-netmask-perl libnet-perl libnet-smtp-server-perl libperl5.8 libsasl2 libsasl2-modules libsnmp-session-perl libterm-readkey-perl libterm-readpassword-perl libtimedate-perl libmysqlclient15off make mysql-client mysql-common mysql-server original-awk patch perl perl-base perl-modules php4 php4-cgi php4-gd php4-mcrypt php4-mysql php4-pear php5-cgi php5-gd php5-imap php5-mcrypt php5-mhash php5-mysql postfix postfix-tls postgrey procmail proftpd-mysql rkhunter sasl2-bin ssh tar wget
10-22-2007 06:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

@tango:

I don't get the point what you mean...

The script we are "talking" about is only for installing *Maia* into an existing and well running ispCP configuration, not installing ispCP itself...

/Joximu
10-22-2007 08:42 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esni Offline

In the newest versions the amavis is using the config files in the subfolder conf.d and it's not using the amavisd.conf file in /etc/amavis any more. For example in the howto when the amavis is first rebooted it gives me an error message of the myhostname which is not conffed.

How do you get the amavis to use the /etc/amavis/amavis.conf file? Normally it just refuses to start because of it
10-22-2007 10:09 PM
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

@Esni:

great - another new version problem.

well, either we put all our changes in conf.d/50-user... (or a new 51-ispcp) if the folder exists... or we link conf.d/51-ispcp to /etc/amavis/amavisd.conf - if this is working...

I think we should prefer the first variant...

Since we use variables in the bash script this should not be a really big thing. I'll try to get some time to spend there...

/J
10-22-2007 10:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BeNe Offline
Moderators

Do you mean Point 10 in the HowTo ?
This could be, then in Point 16 you replace the current AMaVis with the Maia AMaVis Version. After this point there should be no Error.
The Path to the amavis.conf is hardcoded in the Maia AMaVis version.

Greez BeNe
10-22-2007 10:21 PM
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

the new versions seems only to block if there is a /etc/amavisd.conf.disabled or /etc/amavis/amavisd.conf.disabled (see the init script)

/J
10-22-2007 10:25 PM
Esni Offline

Alright, let me test it again and report back
10-22-2007 11:26 PM
BeNe Offline
Moderators

Yes this would be fine - thanks!

Greez BeNe
10-22-2007 11:57 PM
tango Offline

joximu Wrote:@Esni:

great - another new version problem.

well, either we put all our changes in conf.d/50-user... (or a new 51-ispcp) if the folder exists... or we link conf.d/51-ispcp to /etc/amavis/amavisd.conf - if this is working...

I think we should prefer the first variant...

Since we use variables in the bash script this should not be a really big thing. I'll try to get some time to spend there...

/J

Because until recently, I did not know what Maia is the thought of a successor would ISPCP

But with the Bash script for ISPCP would be a good thing or?
10-23-2007 03:09 AM
BeNe Offline
Moderators

Maia is a AntiSpam System.
Quote:But with the Bash script for ISPCP would be a good thing or?
There is already one --> http://www.isp-control.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=326

Greez BeNe
10-23-2007 03:49 AM