Current time: 04-18-2024, 09:38 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

undelivered mail return
vs_isp Offline

RE: undelivered mail return
Hello again. I tried to follow ephigenie's steps and it seems that the domain was already removed from the "domains" file. Propably from a previous try. After postmap i still could not send to gapps from contact forms and again mail.log outputs "bounce-removed" error. Any other suggestions?
If i backup the vhosts(domains) and recreate them from the panel from scratch with mail disabled would it work this way?
Thanks again.
04-04-2012 04:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

Check the DNS (the DNS that are used by the ispcp server)
04-04-2012 05:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vs_isp Offline

Where should i go in the panel to check the dns records? I ve change manually the mx records of a specific client inside ispcp in order to match them with the external mx google apps records with no luck once again.
I also reverted settings in the "main.cf" file. I have tried various configurations and settings from disabling mail to changing configs but mails keep bouncing back. I really need your help guys.
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2012 09:41 PM by vs_isp.)
04-04-2012 09:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

what do you get when executing "host domain.tld" on the command line... replace "domain.tld" of course...
or "dig domain.tld mx"....

What is the exact error in the mail.log?

/J
04-05-2012 08:15 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply