Current time: 04-20-2024, 08:12 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Some questions regarding functions and installation
zutgorak Offline

Some questions regarding functions and installation
Hi. I really like he software layout and the functions looks awesome. I have been browsing around the forum for a while and from my point of view, it seems that some issues that I have is not answered as "easy" as I would wish.

Lets start out with the following:
I am using Ubuntu 12.04

It is freshly installed. Pretty much the only thing that I installed on it was SSH and unzip.

I followed the installation as best as I could, and the install seemed to go OK, but I ran into some issues that I dont really know where to start looking for answers for.

For instance, I have the ispcp on domain X, added in a reseller that afterwards added customer with domain Y, I added FTP user and mailadress to domain Y, however, the webFTP does not work.

Here is what the net2ftp outputs:

Quote:
Quote:The error occured in file /var/www/ispcp/gui/tools/filemanager/includes/filesystem.inc.php on line 56.
function ftp_openconnection (/var/www/ispcp/gui/tools/filemanager/modules/browse/browse.inc.php on line 234)
function net2ftp_module_printBody (/var/www/ispcp/gui/tools/filemanager/main.inc.php on line 313)
function net2ftp (/var/www/ispcp/gui/tools/filemanager/index.php on line 61)
argument 0: printBody

What I am thinking, should I have installed proftpd before i did the ispcp install?
07-20-2012 08:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
zutgorak Offline

RE: Some questions regarding functions and installation
Ah, found it.

It appears that either I (not that unusual) or the config made a mistake. It seems that it created a database for vftp and called for that in /etc/proftpd/proftpd.conf, however, ftp users where created in ispcp's own database. If altered from "vftpd" to ispcp as database name, it worked like a charm.

Sorry for bothering and have a great day :-P
07-23-2012 05:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Userino Offline

RE: Some questions regarding functions and installation
You have solve?
07-24-2012 02:03 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply