Current time: 05-04-2024, 03:40 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

403 Forbidden when trying to get suexec+mod_fcgid working
pgentoo Offline
Dev Team

RE: 403 Forbidden when trying to get suexec+mod_fcgid working
pasichnyk Wrote:
RatS Wrote:It looks like a bug. master-folder has to have first UID-User and -Group (normally 2000). I'll fix it. Thank you for your tests pasichnyk

RatS,

In case you need it, I've attached my patch for the permissions change. This also includes a change to do a search/replace on 00_master.conf for {PHP_VERSION} to properly support running the site with php4-fcgi-starter or php5-fcgi-starter. Please see attached.

Thanks,
Jesse

RatS,

I think see your change (when creating the master starter directory), however this fails to run:

./ispcp-setup
Scalar found where operator expected at ./ispcp-setup line 1209, near "}$main::cfg"
(Missing operator before $main::cfg?)
syntax error at ./ispcp-setup line 1209, near "}$main::cfg"
Execution of ./ispcp-setup aborted due to compilation errors.

I think you need to enclose the username/groupname generation in quotes.
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2007 03:38 AM by pgentoo.)
11-16-2007 03:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pgentoo Offline
Dev Team

RE: 403 Forbidden when trying to get suexec+mod_fcgid working
pasichnyk Wrote:
pasichnyk Wrote:
RatS Wrote:It looks like a bug. master-folder has to have first UID-User and -Group (normally 2000). I'll fix it. Thank you for your tests pasichnyk

RatS,

In case you need it, I've attached my patch for the permissions change. This also includes a change to do a search/replace on 00_master.conf for {PHP_VERSION} to properly support running the site with php4-fcgi-starter or php5-fcgi-starter. Please see attached.

Thanks,
Jesse

RatS,

I think see your change (when creating the master starter directory), however this fails to run:

./ispcp-setup
Scalar found where operator expected at ./ispcp-setup line 1209, near "}$main::cfg"
(Missing operator before $main::cfg?)
syntax error at ./ispcp-setup line 1209, near "}$main::cfg"
Execution of ./ispcp-setup aborted due to compilation errors.

I think you need to enclose the username/groupname generation in quotes.

RatS,

I went ahead and fixed that compile time issue, and tested it with your changes, and the site now works right after installing. I just checked in the change to ispcp-setup as r909.

One of my previous fixes to gentoo files (i believe r908) added in mod_fcgid support in gentoo for users sites. This requires doing a replacement of {PHP_VERSION} in dmn_php2_entry.tpl though. I looked in the setup and didn't see where the other replacemetns were being done in this file... Could you add this in?
11-16-2007 04:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply