Current time: 05-17-2024, 07:18 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Increase control panel login time?
robmorin Offline

Increase control panel login time?
Hello all... i was wondering what would i have to mod or if its already an option, to allow me to stayed logged in to Omega longer then the current timeout? I mean i do work in other apps go back to Omega and i have to log in again and go back to where i was.... is there away to have it stay open longer for me or admins than others?

Thanks to all..

Rob..
12-08-2007 12:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cube Offline

RE: Increase control panel login time?
To change the timeout you have to modify $cfg['SESSION_TIMEOUT'] in /var/www/ispcp/gui/include/ispcp-lib.php, but AFAIK it's not possible to set it separately for admins.
12-08-2007 01:37 AM
robmorin Offline

Thanks, its a start! I love ISPCP!

Have a great day!

Rob...

Cube Wrote:To change the timeout you have to modify $cfg['SESSION_TIMEOUT'] in /var/www/ispcp/gui/include/ispcp-lib.php, but AFAIK it's not possible to set it separately for admins.
12-08-2007 02:06 AM
robmorin Offline

Hahaha, interestingly enough after changing it from 30 to 90 then loggin out and then trying to log back in , i keep getting...
You have been blocked for 30 minutes
weird, eh?

I changed it back and restart omega, but i still cannot log back in .... i guess i have to go into mysql and release myself so to speak....

Too bad there was not a way to tell Omega that anyone coming in from a certain IP can be ignored or considered and admin so lockouts cannot happen??... BTW i have brut force detection turned off...

Rob...

robmorin Wrote:Thanks, its a start! I love ISPCP!

Have a great day!

Rob...

Cube Wrote:To change the timeout you have to modify $cfg['SESSION_TIMEOUT'] in /var/www/ispcp/gui/include/ispcp-lib.php, but AFAIK it's not possible to set it separately for admins.
12-08-2007 02:18 AM
robmorin Offline

I released myself and then i was able to log in ok, i then logged out, and then changed it back to 90 saved the file restart ISPCP and then i logged back in again, and all seems ok now....

??

Have a good one
Rob...

robmorin Wrote:Hahaha, interestingly enough after changing it from 30 to 90 then loggin out and then trying to log back in , i keep getting...
You have been blocked for 30 minutes
weird, eh?

I changed it back and restart omega, but i still cannot log back in .... i guess i have to go into mysql and release myself so to speak....

Too bad there was not a way to tell Omega that anyone coming in from a certain IP can be ignored or considered and admin so lockouts cannot happen??... BTW i have brut force detection turned off...

Rob...

robmorin Wrote:Thanks, its a start! I love ISPCP!

Have a great day!

Rob...

12-08-2007 02:24 AM
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

You could try to set the variable in dependance who is logged in... could be possible...

/J
12-08-2007 02:26 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
robmorin Offline

OK cool i shall check it out, thanks!

Rob..

joximu Wrote:You could try to set the variable in dependance who is logged in... could be possible...

/J
12-08-2007 02:28 AM