Current time: 06-27-2024, 01:08 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Does domain php ini override master?
robmorin Offline

Does domain php ini override master?
I was wondering does the ini file in each domain override, so to speak the ini file of the master or the ini file(s) in /etc/php4/conf.d ??

As i still have issues with some sites after transferring them over to Omega due to fastcgi(i assume), i wanted to do some more testing , but i wanted to confirm or not that the ini file in each domain under /var/www/fcgi/domain/php4/php.ini is the one used for that domain...

Thanks...

Rob..
12-10-2007 11:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

RE: Does domain php ini override master?
As long as you use fastcgi and not mod_php:
There is only one php.ini for each customer (subdomains and aliases use the same php.ini): /var/www/fcgi/<customer>/php<4 or 5>/php.ini

I use PHP4 as default. But this depends on your configuration.

When you change something in a php.ini, maybe you need to reload apache - or wait some time until all running processes of this customer have have been finished...

/J
12-11-2007 12:33 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
robmorin Offline

RE: Does domain php ini override master?
Ok thanks you for that info, my default is php4, i think... as i still get "incomplete headers" errors , that i see in the log files and i get some clients complaining of error 500 still, not as much as before you told me to edit the fastcgi conf, but i still get them, mostly with people who use a database with their website site like wordpress or gallery or both together... I have now turned off eaccelerator to see if that might casue something , but just for the sites with the errors.....

I will let you know if i find anything out..

Thanks....

Rob..

joximu Wrote:As long as you use fastcgi and not mod_php:
There is only one php.ini for each customer (subdomains and aliases use the same php.ini): /var/www/fcgi/<customer>/php<4 or 5>/php.ini

I use PHP4 as default. But this depends on your configuration.

When you change something in a php.ini, maybe you need to reload apache - or wait some time until all running processes of this customer have have been finished...

/J
12-11-2007 12:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply