Current time: 04-27-2024, 07:45 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

'database.sql' does not exist
vertimyst Offline

'database.sql' does not exist
Hi,

I'm trying to install ispCP Omega 1.0.0 RC2c. I ran ispcp-setup, and after completing the steps, received this error:

Quote:ERROR: File '/etc/ispcp/database/database.sql' does not exist !

I also received a similar error regarding the config file, but this was fixed by copying it to the proper directory. I'm following this guide: http://isp-control.net/ispcp/browser/tru...LL?rev=524

Any suggestions? I'm new to installing VHCS/ispCP. I'm using Ubuntu 7.04 Server Edition.
12-28-2007 10:36 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

RE: 'database.sql' does not exist
Hi vertimyst

could you check if database.sql is copied to /tmp/ispcp-1.0.0/etc/ispcp/database/database.sql ?

If not, then there is a problem in the Makefile.

Since it's ubuntu, I'd try again with using /bin/bash as default shell (instead of /bin/dash - so change the symlink /bin/sh to /bin/bash...)

Cheers
Joximu

PS: rc2c is *really* old, there were more than 500 bugs fixed... I know it's the last *supported* release but I'd really think about using the pre-RC3 daily snapshot...
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2007 08:50 PM by joximu.)
12-28-2007 08:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vertimyst Offline

RE: 'database.sql' does not exist
No, the file wasn't copied to the tmp directory, so I'll try installing it again. I had a similar problem with ISPConfig, but it was fixed by using /bin/bash - so it should work this time. I'll also try the snapshot. I'll post back here with my results.

Thanks,

-Vert
12-29-2007 04:58 AM