Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:15 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Congratulations
aZzKikr Offline

RE: Congratulations
RatS Wrote:
BioALIEN Wrote:Could someone give me edit rights to the news section?

At the moment please send me your texts until organisation restructuring will be done. Sorry for the inconvenience.
BTW: http://www.isp-control.net/news/news/ann...0-rc3.html

RatS
I just tried to update yesterday but for me it was a hassel.
I dont think its all the problem of the update script.
Al the problems are database related, some how my vhcs tables are not as clean as they should be.

I tried to update from a vhcs 2.4.7.1. to ispcp trunk from 31-01-08.
Most problems where like as the ones FullTilt had in forum http://www.isp-control.net/forum/erledig...-1758.html
Now i also came to the error
Quote:Upgrading database structure...ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 106: Duplicate entry
I tried to overlook the DB but i cant find any dubs.
So this is where my testing of the update script ends for now.

Keep up the good work Dev team...

Greets
02-05-2008 05:13 AM
Find all posts by this user
digibyte Offline

BioALIEN Wrote:Could someone give me edit rights to the news section?

I don't want to offend you, but normally it's my job to publish news items on the site. So if there's news that must be published, contact me. Thanks.
02-05-2008 06:36 AM
gOOvER Offline
Banned

digibyte Wrote:normally it's my job to publish news items on the site. So if there's news that must be published, contact me.

Aha, sorry for this, but i think, nobody knows this.

BioALIEN only wanted to help active!

For my Part, i don't know, why you are a Supermoderator? What is your Part in this Project? I don't see any useful Threads or something else from you.

And a other question is: why are you have a DocuTeam Avatar? You don't do anything in the last 8 Months in the Docu!
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2008 05:59 PM by gOOvER.)
02-05-2008 02:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
gOOvER Offline
Banned

aZzKikr Wrote:Now i also came to the error
Quote:Upgrading database structure...ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 106: Duplicate entry
I tried to overlook the DB but i cant find any dubs.
So this is where my testing of the update script ends for now.

Did you use the latest version of the Updatescript. It seem's that you run the script two times.
02-05-2008 03:26 PM
digibyte Offline

gOOvER Wrote:Aha, sorry for this, but i think, nobody knows this.

For my Part, i don't know, why you are a Supermoderator? What is your Part in this Project? I don't see any useful Threads or something else from you.

And a other question is: why are you have a DocuTeam Avatar? You don't do anything in the last 8 Months for the Docu!

Please DigiByte, when you Do something for this Community, then you can Post such useless Posts like this one above.

That's true, most people don't know. I'm indeed also supermoderator on this forum. Which does not mean that I have time to read all posts here. My part in the project is actually updating the website (news, download, ...), maintaining the mailing lists (on Google), building the release packages and uploading them to SF.net, ...
It's true that I don't put a lot of time in this project, but this doesn't mean that I'm not useful for the project.

About the docuTeam avatar, you're right that this isn't the correct one for me. But if you have a "webbie" avatar or something like that, let me know Smile
02-05-2008 06:07 PM
rbtux Offline
Moderators

Well thats what I meant with the organisation structure. No one knows who is responsible for what... But as RatS said. He will reorganize after 1.0...
02-05-2008 06:12 PM
gOOvER Offline
Banned

digibyte Wrote:this doesn't mean that I'm not useful for the project.

I don't say something. I only don't know, what exactly you are doing Smile

Quote:About the docuTeam avatar, you're right that this isn't the correct one for me. But if you have a "webbie" avatar or something like that, let me know Smile

Maybe someone can make one Smile
02-05-2008 06:17 PM
digibyte Offline

rbtux Wrote:Well thats what I meant with the organisation structure. No one knows who is responsible for what... But as RatS said. He will reorganize after 1.0...
May be, the 'Contact' page is a good starting point to make such a structure.
02-05-2008 06:49 PM
BeNe Offline
Moderators

Quote:Maybe someone can make one
HenrikS or maybe Pumpi ?!

In my eyes: Release the RC3 NOW!
When it is released we have enough VHCS tester. Because theyall want to Upgrade. And of course they should create Backups. The Community is to small for such a big testing. ispCP is still a RC so everybody should know what it means. Let the stone roll. After the first Errors in the Update Script we have to correct them in the Trunk as HotFix and the other Devs can now start on the RC4. RC3 is done here in my eyes. Over 500 bugs are fixed, the UpdateScript is included and tested successfull in the default situations.
We can not handle every Update Error in RC3 and it must not be perfect in the first step.

Greez BeNe
02-05-2008 06:53 PM
RatS Offline
Project Leader

Give me two more days. The yesterday updated update has to be checked. (I'm not sure that it's working as expected). Nevertheless I agree with you! Testing will be done by the users (like MicroSoft does), because there are no volunteers.
02-05-2008 07:30 PM
Thread Closed