Current time: 04-20-2024, 10:32 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Newbie getting started
hollymcr Offline

Newbie getting started
Hi,

If there's documentation somewhere on this please point me to it - I did look!

I have ispCP installed and working no problem, except I have no idea how to use it. It looks very good and responsive compared with others I've tried (cPanel, VirtualMin, etc), and I couldn't work them either...

All I want to do, as admin, is create an account for a customer, so that they can log in and add as many domains (each with their own websites), FTP users, mailboxes, etc as they wish (or subject to any limits I impose). I also need to know how the customer does all those things so I can tell him.
02-20-2008 03:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gOOvER Offline
Banned

RE: Newbie getting started
at the moment there is no Docu. I will write it at the Moment and i hope i will finish until 1.0 is released. Smile

First of all, you have to create a Reseller. Then login to the reseller and then you are able to add Domains (Users).
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2008 03:45 AM by gOOvER.)
02-20-2008 03:41 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hollymcr Offline

gOOvER Wrote:at the moment there is no Docu. I will write it at the Moment and i hope i will finish until 1.0 is released. Smile

No problem - I know what writing documentation is like!

Assuming I get to grips with this and do become a proper ispCP user I'll do my best to help with the docs.

Quote:First of all, you have to create a Reseller. Then login to the reseller and then you are able to add Domains (Users).

Good, that means I was heading in the right direction!

What I wasn't sure of was what to do next, ie to create an Apache virtual host for the domain, a matching FTP account to upload the files, set up mail, etc.
02-20-2008 07:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

maybe you test the demo from BeNe

http://www.isp-control.net/forum/ispcp-o...ml#pid2169

not the newest but it should give you the possibility to learn :-)
02-20-2008 08:02 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply