Current time: 04-26-2024, 11:12 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Some issues with 2.4.8RC1
Esni Offline

Some issues with 2.4.8RC1
I think this ain't the proper place anymore to discuss about the previous released version of VHCS, the vhcs2.4.8RC1 but I though to ask if someone knew the answers.

2 Problems left to solve, after months of production use these are the last problems/bugs.

1. When trying to upload via Filemanager, it complains about insufficient rights(perhaps more a normal apache permission problem?)

2. Deleting secured zones(I'm sorry for the bad translation) via the vhcs2 control panel doesn't work. The .htaccess files are not removed.

If someone knows any answers to these, please put some info. I know that the release of the actualy omega version is taking all of the developers time.
03-16-2007 04:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ephigenie Offline
Project Leader
Administrators

RE: Some issues with 2.4.8RC1
sry - 2.4.8rc1 has a lot of bugs left.

htaccess however should work - what's the state of the htaccess after removing it ?
03-16-2007 08:30 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esni Offline

RE: Some issues with 2.4.8RC1
ephigenie Wrote:sry - 2.4.8rc1 has a lot of bugs left.

htaccess however should work - what's the state of the htaccess after removing it ?

There are the only bugs that have been reported. The htaccess when deleted from the vhcs-panel dissapears without any error messages from the control panel but the actualy .htaccess is not removed.

How can I get some more information of what happens when removing the secured zone?
03-16-2007 08:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply