Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:47 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

some issues...
josmith Offline

some issues...
hello,

after installing rc4 to clean ubuntu 7.10 system, i was not able to login at the admin page. following error occured:
Code:
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/var/www/ispcp/gui/phptmp/sess_MU-5nTpOd,L,YnBze,GR0vS9JD6, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /var/www/ispcp/gui/include/ispcp-lib.php on line 27
Warning: Unknown: open(/var/www/ispcp/gui/phptmp/sess_MU-5nTpOd,L,YnBze,GR0vS9JD6, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0
Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/www/ispcp/gui/phptmp) in Unknown on line 0

so chmod'ing /var/www/ispcp/gui/phptmp to 777 all went fine and i was able to login.

next error occures when opening the 'system tools' (sysinfo.php) page:
Code:
Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/proc/openprom/SUNW,UltraSPARC@0,0/ecache-size) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/ispcp/gui/:/etc/ispcp/:/var/run/ispcp.lock:/proc/:/bin/df:/bin/mount:/var/log/rkhunter.log:/var/log/chkrootkit.log:/usr/share/php/) in /var/www/ispcp/gui/include/phpsysinfo/common_functions.php on line 353

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/proc/openprom/SUNW,UltraSPARC-II@0,0/ecache-size) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/ispcp/gui/:/etc/ispcp/:/var/run/ispcp.lock:/proc/:/bin/df:/bin/mount:/var/log/rkhunter.log:/var/log/chkrootkit.log:/usr/share/php/) in /var/www/ispcp/gui/include/phpsysinfo/common_functions.php on line 353

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/proc/openprom/SUNW,UltraSPARC@1c,0/ecache-size) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/ispcp/gui/:/etc/ispcp/:/var/run/ispcp.lock:/proc/:/bin/df:/bin/mount:/var/log/rkhunter.log:/var/log/chkrootkit.log:/usr/share/php/) in /var/www/ispcp/gui/include/phpsysinfo/common_functions.php on line 353

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/proc/openprom/SUNW,UltraSPARC-IIi@1c,0/ecache-size) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/ispcp/gui/:/etc/ispcp/:/var/run/ispcp.lock:/proc/:/bin/df:/bin/mount:/var/log/rkhunter.log:/var/log/chkrootkit.log:/usr/share/php/) in /var/www/ispcp/gui/include/phpsysinfo/common_functions.php on line 353

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/proc/openprom/SUNW,UltraSPARC-II@1c,0/ecache-size) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/ispcp/gui/:/etc/ispcp/:/var/run/ispcp.lock:/proc/:/bin/df:/bin/mount:/var/log/rkhunter.log:/var/log/chkrootkit.log:/usr/share/php/) in /var/www/ispcp/gui/include/phpsysinfo/common_functions.php on line 353

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/proc/openprom/SUNW,UltraSPARC-IIe@0,0/ecache-size) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/ispcp/gui/:/etc/ispcp/:/var/run/ispcp.lock:/proc/:/bin/df:/bin/mount:/var/log/rkhunter.log:/var/log/chkrootkit.log:/usr/share/php/) in /var/www/ispcp/gui/include/phpsysinfo/common_functions.php on line 353

seems script tries to check SUN vars and the rootkit logfiles not having enough rights / not existing.

but i have still two more errors:
i created two users, one with dummy domain (test.local) and one really existing.
both failed and debugger shows:
Code:
test.local - Set status to "change"
del_file() | ERROR: File '/etc/ispcp/bind/working/test.local.db' does not exist !
testdomain.net - Set status to "change"
store_file() | ERROR: Can't open file |/etc/awstats/awstats.testdomain.net.conf| for writing: No such file or directory

maybe the errors can help for next version / rc5 and somebody can help me creating users successfully Smile
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2008 07:46 PM by josmith.)
03-24-2008 07:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
zmediaguru Offline

RE: some issues...
I am experiencing the exact same issues on my fresh Ubuntu 7.10 installation of RC4. Anyone have any insights into correcting these?
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2008 04:03 AM by zmediaguru.)
04-08-2008 04:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply