Current time: 04-19-2024, 08:34 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Add FTP user to a folder
xclanet Offline

Add FTP user to a folder
I all, i think it's the first time a wrote here for bug reporting. I've been using ispcp for a year now, and never had a problem until now.

I did a fresh debian etch install and got the nightly build. Everything goes ok, it compiles fine and configures himself ok.

I added some clients and begun some tests on it, the bug that i am talking about is when i try to add a FTP user to a domain, but selecting the subdomain folder, it just gives me this error:

Code:
Warning: ftp_rawlist() [function.ftp-rawlist]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/ispcp/gui/:/etc/ispcp/:/var/run/ispcp.lock:/proc/:/bin/df:/bin/mount:/var/log/rkhunter.log:/var/log/chkrootkit.log:/usr/share/php/) in /var/www/ispcp/gui/include/vfs.php on line 263

Warning: ftp_rawlist() [function.ftp-rawlist]: Unable to create temporary file. Check permissions in temporary files directory. in /var/www/ispcp/gui/include/vfs.php on line 263
Can not open directory !
Please contact your administrator !
Directory tree
      Directories     Action
    {DIR_NAME}
I have tested the rest of the options and all seems to work ok, no problems at all, only this!

Hope you can fix this! Cheers!
04-06-2008 07:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
victor531 Offline

RE: Add FTP user to a folder
Check this
http://www.isp-control.net/forum/fixed-u...-1909.html
04-07-2008 03:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply