Current time: 04-25-2024, 01:33 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

[SOLVED] /var/www/fcgi/master does not exist
genesisrage Offline

[SOLVED] /var/www/fcgi/master does not exist
on a fresh install of debian etch, i downloaded both the bzip2 and gzip files for RC4. after following the step for installation (perl ./ispcp-setup) it give me an error "/var/www/fcgi/master Does not exist".

i went through the /tmp/ folder and the fcgi folder there is completely empty. looking back at an old install of ispcp i notice there is a master folder there, along with some folders and scripts. is this something that was mistakenly left out of the zip files for RC4?

[SOLVED]
1) when running "perl ./ispcp-setup" i got the error "/var/www/fcgi/master Does not exist"
2) ran "mkdir -p /var/www/fcgi/master" and reran the ispcp setup
3) no error, and everything was installed and setup correctly
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2008 05:47 PM by genesisrage.)
04-21-2008 11:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Quemeros Offline

RE: /var/www/fcgi/master does not exist
No man, i install RC4 like 10 times, and never have that problem... on Debian Etch 64/32 R3...
Look if you have right installed Php4 and Php5, because its the only files you go to found with IspCP instaled are the respective php.ini's...
And try to make apt-get updat/upgrade and of course re-dowload the IspCP Zip Smile
04-21-2008 01:38 PM
genesisrage Offline

well PHP4 and 5 are installed, ive redownloaded the ispCP zip from several servers now.

still no master folder or the files that are supposed to be there for the ispCP installation.

im seeing that nightly builds dont contain it either, not sure where they actually come from because last time i installed RC2 they were already there.
04-21-2008 01:52 PM
RatS Offline
Project Leader

no, the master folder is not contained, it's created on "make install" and copied into system on the cp-command
04-21-2008 04:08 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
genesisrage Offline

well i ran make install, but the folder was never created in the /tmp/ folder.
what i did after i ran the cp-command, was just did a mkdir for master and tried to run setup again, and everything installed fine.

i did try 6 different zips, bzip2 and gzip from 3 sources, on the main page, and 2 sf.net mirrors. none of them created that folder when ran make install.
04-21-2008 05:44 PM
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

RatS Wrote:no, the master folder is not contained, it's created on "make install" and copied into system on the cp-command

???

I'd say the fcgi/master folder is created here:
http://www.isp-control.net/ispcp/browser...ds.pl#L992
or better: should be created...

make install only creates an empty fcgi folder.
04-21-2008 06:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply