Current time: 04-20-2024, 05:59 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Where to post bugs
aseques Offline
Dev Team

Where to post bugs
Hi, I installed ispcp for first time on friday and saw some minor bugs, that can confuse the users installing ispcp.
My question is about the policy of opening bugs, where should I post them? Are the admins always in the forums? Only the committers have access to the trac?
Anyway, I can only recall a grave bug now.

When you change a mail password and enter different content in the boxes the address disappears, at least using dovecot as the backend.

Appart of that I'm amazed of the quality overall
05-12-2008 08:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cube Offline

RE: Where to post bugs
Everybody can open a ticket in Trac. So if you sure it's a bug you can do so, if not you can ask first in the forum.

Quote:When you change a mail password and enter different content in the boxes the address disappears, at least using dovecot as the backend.
This was a bug some revisions/days ago. If you use such a revision try an update. BTW: Dovecot is not officially supported.
05-12-2008 08:51 PM
aseques Offline
Dev Team

RE: Where to post bugs
Cube Wrote:
Quote:[quote]When you change a mail password and enter different content in the boxes the address disappears, at least using dovecot as the backend.
This was a bug some revisions/days ago. If you use such a revision try an update.
Well, I was using trunk from friday rev 1140 and the changelogs don't mention that change in 1146 (current).
Maybe the change is the one in rev 1141 by rats? I'll try with trunk as soon as I can

Quote:BTW: Dovecot is not officially supported.
I seems more an interface bug, I can see that in the database mail_type has changed to NULL
05-12-2008 09:13 PM