Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:07 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

FreeBSD Probs - Take 2
StevenE Offline

Rolleyes FreeBSD Probs - Take 2
Hey,

so once again I catched some errors. Here we are:

- Installation looks good everythings running.
- I start to add reseller ( works ) and domains....
When I create a domain and click on "Add User" its loading extrem long and nothing happens.
When I reload the Mana User site, the added domain is in adding process.
I have to run manual the ispcp-rqst-mgr, so seems to me that the daemon don't work...

ok but once manual done domain exsists, everythings seems fine.
I gave the domain a traffic and disk limit of 100. Now I created a FTP user, connection went well. but when uploaded something its not in the statistic. What going wrong here?

When I restart apache after I added Domain it looks like that in main_error.log of apache:
Code:
[Thu Jun 05 13:19:12 2008] [notice] caught SIGTERM, shutting down
[Thu Jun 05 13:19:15 2008] [notice] suEXEC mechanism enabled (wrapper: /usr/local/apache-2.2.6/bin/suexec)
apache2_mod_cband: cannot create shared memory segment for remote hosts
apache2_mod_cband: cannot create shared memory segment for virtual hosts
[Thu Jun 05 13:19:16 2008] [notice] FastCGI: process manager initialized (pid 51758)
[Thu Jun 05 13:19:17 2008] [notice] Digest: generating secret for digest authentication ...
[Thu Jun 05 13:19:17 2008] [notice] Digest: done
[Thu Jun 05 13:19:17 2008] [notice] Apache/2.2.6 (Unix) DAV/2 mod_fastcgi/2.4.6 mod_ssl/2.2.6 OpenSSL/0.9.8e configured -- resuming normal operations
[Thu Jun 05 13:19:19 2008] [notice] child pid 51760 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

everythings still working but its not really fine I think...

after creating a subdomain apache crashes and don think of starting again...
main_error.log only says:
Code:
[Thu Jun 05 13:11:53 2008] [notice] suEXEC mechanism enabled (wrapper: /usr/local/apache-2.2.6/bin/suexec)

also I have the problem with the mod_cband from the beginning here
main_error.log says:
Code:

also after creating the first domain
in /var/log/ispcp/ispcp-serv-mngr.stderr:
Code:
apache2_mod_cband: cannot create shared memory segment for remote hosts

for adding the subdomain catched this
in /var/log/ispcp/ispcp-sub-mngr.stderr:
Code:
Argument "al" isn't numeric in int at /evolution/web/evotestserver.cbt-l.de/www/ispcp/engine/ispcp-sub-mngr line 300.

hm yeah, so far so good, hope its not to mixed up.

Greetz
Steven
06-05-2008 11:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MrMarv Offline

RE: FreeBSD Probs - Take 2
Hi everyone, hi Steve,

im reading this Board for quite a while during I am trying to get Omega RC5 to work on my FreeBSD 7.0.

As the support should be much better now in RC5 the installation worked by only modifying the Makefile. Besides this a strictly used the Documentation. Some php packages were not available for php5 and the one for php4 wont work either... so i skipped then.

After "make -f BSDMakefile install" (using the BSDMakefile instead of Makefile.fbsd since they include eachother) I copied all the Stuff from /tmp/ rootdir and started the installation using the setup script (/usr/local/www/ispcp/engine/setup/ispcp-setup).
After answering the questions about usernames and stuff the dots appeared and it said the installation should haven been completed successfully. Well it does not. While trying to log in to admin.domain.tld i get "Forbidden" Error.

Long post , short meaning: Could you please give a brief summary of your installation? What did you change to get it to work?

I am looking forward editing the wiki for an install manual on FreeBSD when i should be successful by my self!

For any further questions feel free to contact me!

Kind regards,
Marv!

Edit: Well it seemed that if just found some error(s) I my config (php files are not parsed - nasty!). So Please dont consider this as a help searching post, but as a kindly question for some kind of instruction on how to sets things up. I may get through my installation and write one by myself later. If here occur some more errors i will get to you later! Wink
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2008 03:51 AM by MrMarv.)
06-17-2008 03:24 AM
StevenE Offline

Hi MrMarv,

there are many thing in question I think.

- what have you changed in the makefile?
- is apache configured right?
- is admin.domain.tld added in your nameserver?

so far for the beginning. Ehm also I have to test RC5 by myself I had some otherthings to do the last few days.

Greets
Steven

Edit: Installed RC5 successfull. Login works.
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2008 07:33 PM by StevenE.)
06-17-2008 05:37 PM
MrMarv Offline

StevenE Wrote:- what have you changed in the makefile?
I just cut out following lines in all the BSDMakefiles:
Code:
.ifdef $(OSTYPE)==FreeBSD
.include <Makefile.fbsd>
.else
.include <Makefile.inc>
.endif

to only include Makefile.fbsd

Code:
.include <Makefile.fbsd>

Otherwise make complained about syntax error... this should not be problem since i am running fsbd and this file would have been included anyway. Right?

StevenE Wrote:- is apache configured right?
I am not pretty sure about that... i opened another thread here (http://www.isp-control.net/forum/how-is-...3549.html)
To sum up this thread: I asked for a sample config file for apache since i do not find the clue which module is supposed to handle php files.
[/quote]

StevenE Wrote:- is admin.domain.tld added in your nameserver?

Well, since i was curious i added admin.domain.tld to my local hosts file since i was not sure about the nameserver thing at all.
How my nameserver config is supposed to be?

Here is mine /etc/namedb/named.conf (i replaced my domain by "domain.tld" for anonymity Tongue)
http://nopaste.bsdforen.de/1213700489
Is it necessary to user http://admin.domain.tld/ and not just access the index.php ? (this is what i did to come to the situation described in the other post)
[/quote]

StevenE Wrote:Edit: Installed RC5 successfull. Login works.
Lucky you! Wink

Many thanks for your answer and thanks in advance!

Marv
06-17-2008 09:15 PM
StevenE Offline

sorry but had much to do.

ehm so...
the cut off in the makefile seems ok to me, I don't get why you catch an error there but ok.

so intressting part is defnitly permissions and httpd.conf, php.ini try arround a bit with them and look some other posts about it here.
If you don't come to an result I promise to help more detailed.

name.conf looks ok, think there will be a prob later with rndc but we solve it Wink

so see ya

Greetz
Steve
06-18-2008 02:04 AM
MrMarv Offline

Hi Steve!

Thanks for your answer! As you suggested I continued figuring about the permissions and stuff.... i dont see the light! Wink

As you might noticed a started another thread to keep this out of yours since our problems are nor related at all. Find it here: http://www.isp-control.net/forum/how-is-...l#pid31425

by the way: you referred to some other posts in this board about this topic, right? Which one(s) you are talking about?

Thanks!
Marv
06-18-2008 04:50 AM