Current time: 04-20-2024, 09:45 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

quota doesn't work
sci2tech Away

RE: quota doesn't work
Found the problem. It seems that mod_quotatab_sql is no longer enabled by default on debian. You have to edit /etc/proftpd/modules.conf and uncomment following lines
Quote:LoadModule mod_quotatab.c
LoadModule mod_quotatab_sql.c
Also in /etc/proftpd/proftpd.conf change
Code:
<IfModule mod_quota.c>
in
Code:
<IfModule mod_quotatab.c>
. Enjoy. I`ll corect this for debian lenny and after getting some confirmation for other distro too
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2008 06:13 AM by sci2tech.)
09-24-2008 06:13 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
alecksievici Offline
Beta Team

sci2tech Wrote:Found the problem. It seems that mod_quotatab_sql is no longer enabled by default on debian. You have to edit /etc/proftpd/modules.conf and uncomment following lines
Quote:LoadModule mod_quotatab.c
LoadModule mod_quotatab_sql.c
Also in /etc/proftpd/proftpd.conf change
Code:
<IfModule mod_quota.c>
in
Code:
<IfModule mod_quotatab.c>
. Enjoy. I`ll corect this for debian lenny and after getting some confirmation for other distro too

I use RC5 and the first lines are already uncommented, but the 3rd needs to be changed.
Now quota works like a charm Big Grin.
So in RC5 all you have to do is change in /etc/proftpd/proftpd.conf: <IfModule mod_quota.c> with <IfModule mod_quotatab.c> and problem solved!
Thanks a lot!
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2008 10:52 PM by alecksievici.)
09-24-2008 10:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sci2tech Away

alecksievici Wrote:Thanks a lot!
Cu placere Wink. BTW, do you use etch or lenny? (for lenny i`ve corrected in trunk, but not for etch because i do not have a box to test).
09-24-2008 11:26 PM
alecksievici Offline
Beta Team

sci2tech Wrote:
alecksievici Wrote:Thanks a lot!
Cu placere Wink. BTW, do you use etch or lenny? (for lenny i`ve corrected in trunk, but not for etch because i do not have a box to test).

i have debian etch
09-24-2008 11:34 PM