Current time: 06-23-2024, 11:57 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

SOLVED - Error installing Maia Mailguard
victor531 Offline

SOLVED - Error installing Maia Mailguard
Hi everybody
I've installed Maia following the Howto , it works , but when I try to check the installing in this address
http://gnap.cl:350/tools/antispam/admin/configtest.php (if you click on it, you can see the error )
it show's me these errors

Quote:Warning: realpath() [function.realpath]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/ispcp/gui/:/etc/ispcp/:/var/run/ispcp.lock:/proc/:/bin/df:/bin/mount:/var/log/rkhunter.log:/var/log/chkrootkit.log:/usr/share/php/) in /usr/share/php/System.php on line 459

Warning: realpath() [function.realpath]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/ispcp/gui/:/etc/ispcp/:/var/run/ispcp.lock:/proc/:/bin/df:/bin/mount:/var/log/rkhunter.log:/var/log/chkrootkit.log:/usr/share/php/) in /usr/share/php/System.php on line 459

Warning: realpath() [function.realpath]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/ispcp/gui/:/etc/ispcp/:/var/run/ispcp.lock:/proc/:/bin/df:/bin/mount:/var/log/rkhunter.log:/var/log/chkrootkit.log:/usr/share/php/) in /usr/share/php/System.php on line 459

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/etc/pear.conf) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/ispcp/gui/:/etc/ispcp/:/var/run/ispcp.lock:/proc/:/bin/df:/bin/mount:/var/log/rkhunter.log:/var/log/chkrootkit.log:/usr/share/php/) in /usr/share/php/PEAR/Config.php on line 625

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/etc/pear.conf) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/ispcp/gui/:/etc/ispcp/:/var/run/ispcp.lock:/proc/:/bin/df:/bin/mount:/var/log/rkhunter.log:/var/log/chkrootkit.log:/usr/share/php/) in /usr/share/php/PEAR/Config.php on line 625

I've tried to fix it adding "/temp/" in fcgi/master/php5/php.ini -- open_basedir restriction
but after that I can't login

what kind of problem would we have with our customer (15 domain and 80 Email accounts) if I cannot fix it ?

can Anyone help me or want's to ?

Thanks in advance

Victor

OS debian etch 4.0
Ispcp RC4 16/03/2008
php5.2.5
Munin
Awstats Dynamic
Fail2Ban
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2008 02:02 AM by victor531.)
07-17-2008 02:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gOOvER Offline
Banned

RE: Error installing Maia Mailguard
Please use the search. This error happens many times and we post a solution in older Threads.
07-17-2008 03:03 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
victor531 Offline

gOOvER Wrote:Please use the search. This error happens many times and we post a solution in older Threads.

gOOvER, thanks for your answer , I've searched but I can't find something like this in the forum, now, my email accounts dont work anymore, they can´t send nor receive.

I have stopped the amavis, and the maia

Please could you help me find a way to solve this problem and help on finding the answer through the search. I've been searching here in the forum for nearly three hours now and tried many things, but none of them works.
Thanks.
07-17-2008 03:26 AM
gOOvER Offline
Banned

Add the path's to the open_base Dir restriction and restart apache.
07-17-2008 12:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
victor531 Offline

gOOvER
thanks for your answer and sorry ,I feel so foolish, but correct me the path to add in the open_base Dir restriction please, it should be :
":/var/lib/amavis/maia/" or
":/var/www/ispcp/gui/tools/antispam/" or
":/usr/etc/pear.conf/"

this path should correct this error...........
Quote:Warning: realpath() [function.realpath]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/ispcp/gui/:/etc/ispcp/:/var/run/ispcp.lock/:/proc/:/bin/df/:/bin/mount/:/var/log/rkhunter.log/:/var/log/chkrootkit.log/:/usr/share/php/) in /usr/share/php/System.php on line 459

or this one......
Quote:Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/etc/pear.conf) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/ispcp/gui/:/etc/ispcp/:/var/run/ispcp.lock/:/proc/:/bin/df/:/bin/mount/:/var/log/rkhunter.log/:/var/log/chkrootkit.log/:/usr/share/php/) in /usr/share/php/PEAR/Config.php on line 625

thanks , because I've searching for six hours and trying to add a simple "/" in the php.ini in many different position but still the error ( I saw this in a german forum) and sometimes I can't login to Maia depending on the change.
07-17-2008 12:56 PM
victor531 Offline

SOLVED- Error installing Maia Mailguard
To correct this error.
Quote:Warning: realpath() [function.realpath]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/ispcp/gui/:/etc/ispcp/:/var/run/ispcp.lock/:/proc/:/bin/df/:/bin/mount/:/var/log/rkhunter.log/:/var/log/chkrootkit.log/:/usr/share/php/) in /usr/share/php/System.php on line 459

edit nano /var/www/fcgi/master/php5/php.ini and search open_basedir restrictions
add the path at the end :/tmp/:/usr/etc/pear.conf/" As gOOvER said

and for this one.
Quote:Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/etc/pear.conf) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/ispcp/gui/:/etc/ispcp/:/var/run/ispcp.lock/:/proc/:/bin/df/:/bin/mount/:/var/log/rkhunter.log/:/var/log/chkrootkit.log/:/usr/share/php/) in /usr/share/php/PEAR/Config.php on line 625

we search the pear.conf file in etc/pear (installed per default) and then copy this to the correct directory
cp /etc/pear/pear.conf /usr/etc/
and we must restart the services - apache- maia and amavis

Thanks a lotBig Grin
07-20-2008 01:50 AM