Current time: 05-05-2024, 09:45 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Problems with FreeBSD 7
intera5 Offline

Problems with FreeBSD 7
Hi!

I'm really frustrated trying to install and run ISPCP on FreeBSD. As stated in docs, ISPCP runs on FreeBSD. But I can't run it normally.

I can install and configure after a lots of reinstalls, manual tricks .... but have lots of problems running it. Already tried RC6 and last nightly.

For example:

* Any login type at the GUI, take a lot of time to proccess. Simple admin login at index.php, takes about 3 minutes to proccess and show the GUI. Or switching to any resseller or domain takes a lot of time. Really rare!

* When adding a domain, it frezze on 'toadd' status. Nothing more. If I manually run 'ispcp-rqst-mngr', the domain status change to 'Unknown error'. ispcp_daemon is running.

Activating DEBUG, take at log files (for example):

ispcp-dmn-mngr.stderr
Code:
touch: /usr/local/www/data/scoreboards/prueba.com: No such file or directory

ispcp-dmn-mngr.stdout
Code:
DEBUG: push_el() sub_name: get_tag(), msg: ERROR: '{DMN_NAME}' eq '{DMN_NAME}', missing '{DMN_NAME}' in src !
DEBUG: push_el() sub_name: repl_var(), msg: Ending...
DEBUG: push_el() sub_name: repl_var(), msg: Starting...
DEBUG: push_el() sub_name: repl_tag(), msg: Starting...
DEBUG: push_el() sub_name: get_tag(), msg: Starting...
DEBUG: push_el() sub_name: get_tag(), msg: ERROR: '{BASE_SERVER_VHOST}' eq '{BASE_SERVER_VHOST}', missing '{BASE_SERVER_VHOST}' in src !
DEBUG: push_el() sub_name: get_tag(), msg: ERROR: '{BWLIMIT_DISABLED}' eq '{BWLIMIT_DISABLED}', missing '{BWLIMIT_DISABLED}' in src !
DEBUG: push_el() sub_name: get_tag(), msg: ERROR: '{SUEXEC_USER}' eq '{SUEXEC_USER}', missing '{SUEXEC_USER}' in src !
DEBUG: push_el() sub_name: get_tag(), msg: ERROR: '{APACHE_USERS_LOG_DIR}' eq '{APACHE_USERS_LOG_DIR}', missing '{APACHE_USERS_LOG_DIR}' in src !
DEBUG: push_el() sub_name: get_tag(), msg: ERROR: '{DMN_IP}' eq '{DMN_IP}', missing '{DMN_IP}' in src !
DEBUG: push_el() sub_name: get_tag(), msg: ERROR: '{STARTER_DIR}' eq '{STARTER_DIR}', missing '{STARTER_DIR}' in src !
DEBUG: push_el() sub_name: get_tag(), msg: ERROR: '{SELF}' eq '{SELF}', missing '{SELF}' in src !

But not config files are created.

I use FreeBSD on all my servers, and I don't use Linux. I really like to get ISPCP installed on FreeBSD.

There are any HOWTO, tutorial o something to get ISPCP run on FreeBSD ?

Anybody has really got ISPCP run on FreeBSD ?

Any advice ?

Thanks!
08-15-2008 08:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
blocker Offline

RE: Problems with FreeBSD 7
the error is couse by cband_module not automaticaly create /usr/local/www/data/scoreboards/, you have to create it manualy.
08-15-2008 11:59 AM
intera5 Offline

But still having some problems. For example, the login/switch delay. Any advice on this ?

And more, creating a domain/user, on last page (/reseller/user_add3.php), pressing 'Add user' take a long time too. And after about 5 minutes, I only got a blank page with '00000' printed. What is the 00000 ?

The new domain still on 'toadd' status and seems that ispcp_daemon don't proceess anything.

Right. I've created the cband dir manually. And now domains are correctly created. But I must run the ispcp-rqst-mngr manually.

I think that maybe is missing some module. I've activated error reporting on PHP, but only got this error:
Code:
Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of get_domain_running_sqlu_acc_cnt(). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file in /usr/local/www/ispcp/gui/include/reseller-functions.php on line 528

What module is needed to comunicate with ispcp_daemon ?

Thanks.
08-15-2008 08:52 PM
blocker Offline

Posibble you build php5-extension without socket option, maybe you install it using pkg_add -r ? better build using port manually according to freebsd-package list and make sure ispcp_daemon is running, oh are you running ispcp on jail ?
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2008 12:13 PM by blocker.)
08-16-2008 12:11 PM
tk96293520 Offline

intera5 Wrote:But still having some problems. For example, the login/switch delay. Any advice on this ?

And more, creating a domain/user, on last page (/reseller/user_add3.php), pressing 'Add user' take a long time too. And after about 5 minutes, I only got a blank page with '00000' printed. What is the 00000 ?

The new domain still on 'toadd' status and seems that ispcp_daemon don't proceess anything.

Right. I've created the cband dir manually. And now domains are correctly created. But I must run the ispcp-rqst-mngr manually.

I think that maybe is missing some module. I've activated error reporting on PHP, but only got this error:
Code:
Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of get_domain_running_sqlu_acc_cnt(). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file in /usr/local/www/ispcp/gui/include/reseller-functions.php on line 528

What module is needed to comunicate with ispcp_daemon ?

Thanks.

I also have the same problem, may I ask you is how to resolve?
08-29-2008 07:23 PM
derlisdamian Offline

(08-16-2008 12:11 PM)blocker Wrote:  Posibble you build php5-extension without socket option, maybe you install it using pkg_add -r ? better build using port manually according to freebsd-package list and make sure ispcp_daemon is running, oh are you running ispcp on jail ?

Same problem here.

I built php-extensions with socket option and runing ispcp-omega-trunk-20081006.

the daemon is running and there is no jail restricts.

Any idea will be helpful..

Thanks in advanced..
10-07-2008 01:41 AM
sci2tech Away

This problem was fixed after rc6. Please consider to use last trunk. See that ispcp.conf has some modification that must be merged before you can fully use last trunk
10-07-2008 02:07 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply