Current time: 04-25-2024, 02:31 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Undefined index: mail_type_forward in /var/www/ispcp/gui/client/mail_add.php
tariqf Offline

Undefined index: mail_type_forward in /var/www/ispcp/gui/client/mail_add.php
Hi since my RC5-RC6 upgrade I can no longer add mail accounts, when I try to do so I get the above message.

Can anyone explain how I can fix this? I even installed the latest nightly today but the same problem.

Thanks in advance for any comments or help. Been trying to fix this for 2 days!
09-06-2008 05:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

RE: Undefined index: mail_type_forward in /var/www/ispcp/gui/client/mail_add.php
Disable php_errors - at least the informative messages.
This is not a bug - just not a perfect programming... :-)
09-06-2008 06:16 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sci2tech Away

RE: Undefined index: mail_type_forward in /var/www/ispcp/gui/client/mail_add.php
Check if you have last versions for the files mail_add.php and mail_add.tpl. Compare with versions in the trunk. I did not find anything wrong, all my test finished without errors.
09-06-2008 06:26 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tariqf Offline

Ok thanks for your responses - I have downloaded latest trunk and got latest mail_add.php and mail_add.tpl from there to my live ispcp folder however I still get the same error and a message below saying "

"Query was empty"

All I have then is a "back" link and the mail account is not created. What can I do now? I really want to add some mail accounts as soon as I can even if there is a manual method for now I don't mind.
09-06-2008 07:25 AM
sci2tech Away

Try to enable gui debug (in ispcp/gui/include/ispcp-lib.php Config::set('DUMP_GUI_DEBUG', true); ) and see in bottom of the page if all POST data are right. Data should look like:
Quote:Content of $_POST:

Array
(
[uaction] => add_user
[username] => test
[dmn_type] => dmn
[mail_type_normal] => 1
[pass] => test12
[pass_rep] => test12
[Submit] => Add
)
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2008 02:19 AM by sci2tech.)
09-08-2008 02:18 AM
tariqf Offline

Hi sci2tech I enabled gui debug like you said by setting that value to true however I do not get any debug information just the same as I originally got. I also restarted apache and my web browser but still no debug information. ispcp-lib.php only exists in one place so I have edited the correct file.

Any ideas anyone? I'm desperate to get this sorted before Monday morning when emails will start coming in.
09-08-2008 05:15 AM
sci2tech Away

Can you pack you gui folder and send to me? (do not send confidential data ispcp-db-keys.php). See pm for email.
09-08-2008 05:19 AM
tariqf Offline

Hi sci2tech did you get a chance to have a look at this? still stuck with the same problem believe it or not!

Thanks in advance
09-11-2008 07:04 AM
sci2tech Away

I did test it but found no problem. Can you setup a test account (a dummy domain) where i can test? I think that somehow your browser or your server suppress POST variable.
09-11-2008 07:06 AM
tariqf Offline

ok just tried that and have realised there is more of a problem than I thought - the test domain I just added still has a non-ready status from ispcp gui
09-11-2008 07:18 AM