Current time: 04-20-2024, 11:04 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

SOLVED - User does not exist or you do not have permission to access this interface!
suw Offline

Exclamation SOLVED - User does not exist or you do not have permission to access this interface!
I've finally decide to migrate from old vhcs2 to ispcp rc6.
First of all I had a problem on migrating, the script asked me if I want to remove old vhcs2 files - it was a mistake since after removing them the script wanted to access an vhcs2 file which by the way does not exist any more

Quote:server:/var/www/ispcp/engine/setup# perl ./ispcp-update
Now you can remove VHCS2. Do you want to remove VHCS2 auomaticly? (yes|no) [yes]: yes
Removing vhcs2-mkdirs.pl Removing Daemons Rebuilding customers...ERROR: File '/var/www/vhcs2/engine/setup/regenerate.sql' does not exist !

I put old backup files back and restart ispcp-update without to delete vhcs2 files, better to delete them manually.

After all was done in ispCP I could not switch any more into an existing domain, the error was something like,
User does not exist or you do not have permission to access this interface!

The users was there listed I was the administrator and still could not switch into that account.
Well after digging a litle bin in the database I found the problem. In domain thable the values of domain_admin_id was wrong, same values must exist in admins table.
Just to be shure I ran into mysql console and typed this:

Quote:SELECT admin_id,admin_name,domain_admin_id,domain_id FROM admin LEFT JOIN domain ON (domain.domain_name=admin_name) where domain_admin_id is not null;

The result confirmed that I was right, domain_admin_id was not the same as admin_id. Putting the right ID solved the problem.

Quote:update domain set domain_admin_id={correctID} where domain_id={theID};

I hope this post helps someone because it took me several hours just to figure out what the problem was.
09-06-2008 06:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BeNe Offline
Moderators

RE: SOLVED - User does not exist or you do not have permission to access this interface!
Thanks for the great Info!
Maybe we must change something in the Updatescipt (delete vhcs2 files...)
Okay and also the DB admin_id Problem :-/

Greez BeNe
09-06-2008 06:59 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply