Current time: 04-19-2024, 08:49 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Great Work Guys!!
dan Offline

Great Work Guys!!
Hey fellas, I got a wee nudge to try this out instead of VHCS.
I was resonably happy with VHCS until I discovered once I was quite a way into using it that it was rather incomplete.
So I installed ISPCP the other night and its awesome!! You guys are doing well, look forward to updates and stuff Wink
Always good to see an open source project taking off and still being developed.

Cheers
Dan
05-05-2007 09:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MicCo Offline
Moderators

RE: Great Work Guys!!
Hi dan,

Thanks, but keep in mind, it will only be as good as the help we get, so please help us by report bugs, if you find any.
05-06-2007 07:12 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Eminos Offline

Yea, well, I just have to way that ispCP is GREAT. I tested the RC2b a little bit the other day, and it really looks and feels great.
I'm running a just started hosting company, and I'm running VHCS2 on the server, but I don't like it, I especially don't like that there are no updates the last year and new features with VHCS. I see a lot of updates every day with ispCP, and new features are beeing intergrated all the time. That's awsome Smile

Thanks guys...

/E
05-10-2007 09:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MicCo Offline
Moderators

Eminos Wrote:I see a lot of updates every day with ispCP, and new features are beeing intergrated all the time. That's awsome Smile

Thanks guys...

/E

Due to the reporting from the users, we can fix the bugs, so please help us by reporting what ever you find of errors and bugs.
05-10-2007 05:31 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply