Current time: 04-18-2024, 05:18 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

[Gentoo] Can't connect to FTP (solved)
GuN_jAcK Offline

[Gentoo] Can't connect to FTP (solved)
I can't connect on my FTP

here my log:

host.mydomain.it (xx.xx.xx.xx[xx.xx.xx.xx]) - USER admin@mydomain.it: Login successful.
host.mydomain.it (xx.xx.xx.xx[xx.xx.xx.xx]) - Preparing to chroot to directory '/var/www/virtual/mydomain.it'
host.mydomain.it (xx.xx.xx.xx[xx.xx.xx.xx]) - Environment successfully chroot()ed.
host.mydomain.it (xx.xx.xx.xx[xx.xx.xx.xx]) - in dir_check_full(): path = '/', fullpath = '/var/www/virtual/mydomain.it/'.
host.mydomain.it (xx.xx.xx.xx[xx.xx.xx.xx]) - dispatching POST_CMD command 'PASS (hidden)' to mod_sql
host.mydomain.it (xx.xx.xx.xx[xx.xx.xx.xx]) - dispatching POST_CMD command 'PASS (hidden)' to mod_cap
host.mydomain.it (xx.xx.xx.xx[xx.xx.xx.xx]) - mod_cap/1.0: capabilities '= cap_net_bind_service+ep'
host.mydomain.it (xx.xx.xx.xx[xx.xx.xx.xx]) - dispatching POST_CMD command 'PASS (hidden)' to mod_quotatab
host.mydomain.it (xx.xx.xx.xx[xx.xx.xx.xx]) - dispatching POST_CMD command 'PASS (hidden)' to mod_tls
host.mydomain.it (xx.xx.xx.xx[xx.xx.xx.xx]) - dispatching POST_CMD command 'PASS (hidden)' to mod_readme
host.mydomain.it (xx.xx.xx.xx[xx.xx.xx.xx]) - dispatching POST_CMD command 'PASS (hidden)' to mod_ratio
host.mydomain.it (xx.xx.xx.xx[xx.xx.xx.xx]) - dispatching POST_CMD command 'PASS (hidden)' to mod_delay
host.mydomain.it (xx.xx.xx.xx[xx.xx.xx.xx]) - dispatching POST_CMD command 'PASS (hidden)' to mod_log
host.mydomain.it (xx.xx.xx.xx[xx.xx.xx.xx]) - dispatching POST_CMD command 'PASS (hidden)' to mod_ls
host.mydomain.it (xx.xx.xx.xx[xx.xx.xx.xx]) - dispatching POST_CMD command 'PASS (hidden)' to mod_auth
host.mydomain.it (xx.xx.xx.xx[xx.xx.xx.xx]) - dispatching LOG_CMD command 'PASS (hidden)' to mod_sql
host.mydomain.it (xx.xx.xx.xx[xx.xx.xx.xx]) - dispatching LOG_CMD command 'PASS (hidden)' to mod_log
host.mydomain.it (xx.xx.xx.xx[xx.xx.xx.xx]) - dispatching LOG_CMD command 'PASS (hidden)' to mod_ratio
host.mydomain.it (xx.xx.xx.xx[xx.xx.xx.xx]) - Ratio: anonymous/mydomain.it xx.xx.xx.xx[xx.xx.xx.xx]: -0/0 +0/0 (0 0 0 0) = 0/0.
host.mydomain.it (xx.xx.xx.xx[xx.xx.xx.xx]) - dispatching PRE_CMD command 'SYST' to mod_tls
host.mydomain.it (xx.xx.xx.xx[xx.xx.xx.xx]) - dispatching PRE_CMD command 'SYST' to mod_core
host.mydomain.it (xx.xx.xx.xx[xx.xx.xx.xx]) - dispatching PRE_CMD command 'SYST' to mod_core
host.mydomain.it (xx.xx.xx.xx[xx.xx.xx.xx]) - dispatching CMD command 'SYST' to mod_core
host.mydomain.it (xx.xx.xx.xx[xx.xx.xx.xx]) - dispatching POST_CMD command 'SYST' to mod_sql
host.mydomain.it (xx.xx.xx.xx[xx.xx.xx.xx]) - dispatching LOG_CMD command 'SYST' to mod_sql
host.mydomain.it (xx.xx.xx.xx[xx.xx.xx.xx]) - dispatching LOG_CMD command 'SYST' to mod_log
host.mydomain.it (xx.xx.xx.xx[xx.xx.xx.xx]) - dispatching PRE_CMD command 'PWD' to mod_tls
host.mydomain.it (xx.xx.xx.xx[xx.xx.xx.xx]) - dispatching PRE_CMD command 'PWD' to mod_core
host.mydomain.it (xx.xx.xx.xx[xx.xx.xx.xx]) - dispatching PRE_CMD command 'PWD' to mod_core
host.mydomain.it (xx.xx.xx.xx[xx.xx.xx.xx]) - dispatching CMD command 'PWD' to mod_core
host.mydomain.it (xx.xx.xx.xx[xx.xx.xx.xx]) - dispatching POST_CMD_ERR command 'PWD' to mod_sql
host.mydomain.it (xx.xx.xx.xx[xx.xx.xx.xx]) - dispatching LOG_CMD_ERR command 'PWD' to mod_sql
host.mydomain.it (xx.xx.xx.xx[xx.xx.xx.xx]) - dispatching LOG_CMD_ERR command 'PWD' to mod_log
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2008 10:00 PM by GuN_jAcK.)
11-11-2008 01:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sci2tech Away

RE: [Gentoo] Can't connect to FTP
Sorry but from what i see you successfully log in!!
11-12-2008 05:13 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GuN_jAcK Offline

RE: [Gentoo] Can't connect to FTP
Fixed: I have updated proftpd and now i can login succesfully Smile

really thanks sci2tech!!

Big Grin
11-12-2008 09:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply