Current time: 04-18-2024, 07:26 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
[CLOSED] cant login to panel now!!! Bruteforce??
lschafroth Offline

[CLOSED] cant login to panel now!!! Bruteforce??
I tried to login to the panel and it locked me out and said you are locked out for 30 minutes!

I NEED BACK IN!!

I used phpadmin to change the bruteforce setting to 0, and the time to 0 and it gives me a login now, but no matter what I put in for a username and password, it fails. Just goes back to the login screen.

Is there still a 30 minute lockout somewhere based on my IP or what?

Lannie

PS I now have sites that are down because I cannot get into my own control panel as an admin.
I tried to reset the password. That part sent me the password and the new password does the exact same thing. You click on login and it clears the username and password field and does nothing. I can no longer use my server.

Lannie
(11-12-2008 04:03 PM)lschafroth Wrote:  I tried to login to the panel and it locked me out and said you are locked out for 30 minutes!

I NEED BACK IN!!

I used phpadmin to change the bruteforce setting to 0, and the time to 0 and it gives me a login now, but no matter what I put in for a username and password, it fails. Just goes back to the login screen.

Is there still a 30 minute lockout somewhere based on my IP or what?

Lannie

PS I now have sites that are down because I cannot get into my own control panel as an admin.
I tried to reset the password. That part sent me the password and the new password does the exact same thing. You click on login and it clears the username and password field and does nothing. I can no longer use my server.

Lannie

I found the 'login' table and cleared my ip entry.
working now, all except for the imap folders.

Lannie
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2008 04:55 PM by BeNe.)
11-12-2008 04:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

RE: cant login to panel now!!! Bruteforce??
ok, your found the way to get in (remove the entries in the "login" table)...

I close this...
11-12-2008 08:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed