Current time: 04-20-2024, 09:06 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

logs within domain.com / htdocs / logs / domain.com-access.log
kurgans Offline
Moderators

logs within domain.com / htdocs / logs / domain.com-access.log
Good morning, I have a doubt about the logs stored by the system as domain.com / htdocs / logs / domain.com-access.log, I have hundreds of MB by these logs, my question is whether you can eliminate or clean without affecting the system work and statistics.

Thank you
11-17-2008 08:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BeNe Offline
Moderators

RE: logs within domain.com / htdocs / logs / domain.com-access.log
Which ispCP do you use.
In the current dev Version is the logging system changed. So you should firt try this one (or wait for RC7)

Greez BeNe
11-18-2008 12:59 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kurgans Offline
Moderators

RE: logs within domain.com / htdocs / logs / domain.com-access.log
Good evening

Even working with RC3, to do the upgrade on the system to go up the panel version of the mail stopped working and no solutions and the server will be staying with this version.

It works very well like the mountain that day and I'm very happy with his performance, the only problem is these logs any longer has a size of 1 GB and I would like to know if I can do with them, I thought of deleting them and create a new file with the same name, but not like this can affect the panel and statistics.

Any suggestions for this?

Thank you
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2008 04:50 AM by kurgans.)
11-18-2008 02:46 AM