Current time: 04-20-2024, 12:50 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

sys_command() | ERROR: External command '/usr/sbin/postmap /etc/postfix/ispcp/mailbox
netovs Offline

Question sys_command() | ERROR: External command '/usr/sbin/postmap /etc/postfix/ispcp/mailbox
Hi, I require your support, the day today reviewing the database ispcp specifically in the table mail_users found that the status field has this message: sys_command () | ERROR: External command '/ usr / sbin / postmap / etc / postfix / ispcp / mailboxes' returned'1 'status! , Trying to reproduce the error that appears after you insert a new user mail program.

The log for the mail service states: postfix/smtpd [6781]: warning: database/etc/postfix/ispcp/aliases.db is older than source file /etc/postfix/ispcp/aliases
11-20-2008 05:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
netovs Offline

RE: sys_command() | ERROR: External command '/usr/sbin/postmap /etc/postfix/ispcp/mailbox
Thanks, but, i found the answer.

not even know why this happened, but to delete the files with extension. db directory / etc / postfix / ispcp / and write blank file aliases, domains, mailboxes, sender-access, transport, the files of the panel rise once more and apparently the problem is solved.

i hope to help someone
11-20-2008 07:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

RE: sys_command() | ERROR: External command '/usr/sbin/postmap /etc/postfix/ispcp/mailbox
hm - you did not have anything in the files aliases, domains, etc?
the .db files can be deleted (postmap will write them again) but the other???

I think ispcp took the working copy of theese files and replaced your empty file with theese :-)

/J
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2008 11:44 PM by joximu.)
11-26-2008 11:44 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply