Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:07 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Automatically Create Accounts
grg Offline

Automatically Create Accounts
They're 3 days i'm studing a way to automatically create users (now i have to approve an order to create the user, i want that as soon as an user place the order the account is created).

I have these solutions now:

1 Create a custom signup form (taking queries from /var/www/ispcp/gui/reseller/orders_add.php) and after each signup call the request-mngr.

2 Create a script that takes new order's id from the orders table and calls the orders_add.php page. The only problem will be the autentication.

3 Add something that calls the orders_add.php page when the client push the purchase button. The problem is still the autentication.

4 Create a script that when an user complete the order fill in the admins and the domains tables and calls the request-mngr. And now this seems to be the better solution.

Any idea?
12-01-2008 06:12 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pgentoo Offline
Dev Team

RE: Automatically Create Accounts
I'm not sure the difference between #1 and #4, but I think that is the best way to go about this.

I'd create a custom page that does basically what the adduser page for a reseller does now. However verify creditcard info, charge the card, etc... then create the account.

-pgentoo
12-07-2008 01:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
grg Offline

In effect the solution 1 and 4 are the same thing.

The number 4 is only more simple to implement.

Thanks.

GrG
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2008 12:25 AM by grg.)
12-08-2008 12:08 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sci2tech Away

Take a look at code from gui/reseller/orders_add.php
12-08-2008 12:18 AM
grg Offline

Yes maybe i can directly modify it instead of create a script that as soon as an user places the order launch the domains creation.
12-08-2008 03:31 AM