Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:33 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

What is planned for 1.0?
four2theizz0 Offline

Big Grin What is planned for 1.0?
Hello,

I am wondering what is planned for the 1.0 release? I am not wondering when, but just what components/addons/modifications/plugins/etc... will there be?

I really like ispcp and am wondering what I am not thinking of that will make it better. I will be putting it into production soon, probably before 1.0 and want to know what to expect Smile

Thank you
01-05-2009 02:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sci2tech Away

RE: What is planned for 1.0?
RC7 is v1.0 but with bugs Wink. Maybe v1.1?
01-05-2009 09:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
four2theizz0 Offline

ohhhh ok
that is cool

ok, so i guess i am jsut wondering what kind of updates to expect and if any will affect me if i go live sooner than later and have to fix anything if something new comes out.

Like are you guys planning to rewrite the framework of anything? (this is not a suggestion or a want, i had seen it written somewhere, just an example) like if you change the ftp usernames from email addresses to regular usernames, it might affect me in that i have to tell all customers...no big deal, just wondering if anything like that is planned
Smile
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2009 02:04 AM by four2theizz0.)
01-08-2009 12:56 AM
FeG Offline
Banned

Hi,

as sci2tech said above, there'll be only bugfixes from RC7 to 1.0, no new features. so there won't be any bigger changes...

Greetings
FeG
01-08-2009 05:53 AM
BioALIEN Offline
Public Relations Officer
Dev Team

ispCP is currently in feature freeze. We have a wishlist we use as a future roadmap. This can be found in the Development section of this website. It can give you an idea into where we are heading, what we are thinking of integrating, what parts may be rewritten etc.

If you have anything further to add, don't hesitate to add them to the wishlist. Please ensure they haven't already been mentioned first.
01-11-2009 12:46 PM