Current time: 04-27-2024, 01:39 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Need same important functions!
data-stream_ru Offline
Moderators

Need same important functions!
1. Admin and Resellers should be able to suspend and unsuspend users account for meny reasons. For example: ddos or cpu overload, and if user do not pay on time, еtс.

At now I do it by hand - chmod and chown to .htaccess, adding to it My directory index, and loading my index page whith message "Your account is temporarily locked. Please contact with the Server Administrator." chmod and chown it.

It's not usefuly solution.
But easy to add "deny all" to ispcp.conf for all bloced users aliases and subdomains. E-mails and ftp do not need to block.
2. Overall statistics to server traffic do not worked stable. Sometimes worked and sometimes not. It is known to all. And server stat worked only whith iptables. If using anower FW, such as APF, traffic statistics in down.

This is a bad legacy from the foolish VHCS trafic-engine.
Need stable engine!

Possible solutions to use another angine.
See check_sys packet at http://matya.pl/check_sys
It`s contain two perl scripts for remote hosts an one dispatching host, but I use it for localhost without tunneling.
In futures is a counting server net-traffic, but only speeds of traffic in bits/sec and packets/sec.
See demo in real-time at http://main.data-stream.ru/check_sys/
login/pass - demo/demo
May be used this engine to collect traffic statistics, for axample in SQL table?

I thing, that integration of graphical tables from this script to panes is a good solution.

3. Need CPU (and RAM in the future) usage statistics for users accounts. Simply only for apache. Traffic does not matter if the server is overloaded and go to reboot. We should see that the user is doing.

Possible solution to parsing apache /serverstatus
I seen packag at sourceforge.net wich named "Domain Monitoring Script"
It is written in php and using mySQL, but it`s written for older Apache, and have a trable to parsing new apache /serverstatus page.
My php-coder saved my his solution, but if i see preg_match and patterns I fall into stupor Smile And I do not have the necessary quantities of Russian Vodka to solve this problem. Wink
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2009 04:15 AM by data-stream_ru.)
01-06-2009 03:17 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
data-stream_ru Offline
Moderators

RE: Need same important functions!
4. In the long run will benefit "site builder", which will install popular scripts forums and SMS for Stupid users of one click.
It should be variable based scripts for admins.
And may by default instalations of any free SMS to new domain.

Something alse? Wink
01-06-2009 04:20 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sci2tech Away

At the moment we have reached a feature freeze status before releasing V1.0 so only bug fixes will be provided. However, as soon as v1.0 will be out we will start working on v1.1 so any patches/suggestions are welcomed.

1. It`s a must have. Starting with v1.1 we see what we can do wit this.
2. Working on it. See Development/Roadmap
3. Just by parsing /status it`s hard, (need update with each modification) but I guess this is a can do Wink.
4. Somebody is working on it (search forum).
Problem is only time. Please open a ticket for every feature / request, or feel free to edit our development -> wiki -> wishlist and it will be added if and when possible.
Also if you can provide patches for any feature / bugs it will be great.
01-06-2009 05:23 AM
data-stream_ru Offline
Moderators

About N 3 ...
May be write choise for Apach version and do choised parsing ?
This function is present in WHS/cPanel, but I do not know howto Sad

Quote:Please open a ticket for every feature
Yyyyps, excuse me...

Quote:Also if you can provide patches for any feature / bugs it will be great

I working with this points (cronjobs web.int.). Problem is only time and Russian Vodka Wink
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2009 02:43 AM by data-stream_ru.)
01-07-2009 02:41 AM